Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-16, 11:59 AM  
PennyK

Refit Revolution Dance dvds 20% off

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-16, 08:30 PM  
fagiles

Thanks PennyK, I was very disappointed with their online streaming so maybe I'll purchase the dvd.

Felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-16, 07:58 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagiles View Post
Thanks PennyK, I was very disappointed with their online streaming so maybe I'll purchase the dvd.

Felecia
What was wrong with the streaming? And has anyone gotten the dvd's to know how the music is? They have a handful of videos up on youtube done to pretty current songs -- looks fun!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-16, 08:57 PM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
What was wrong with the streaming? And has anyone gotten the dvd's to know how the music is? They have a handful of videos up on youtube done to pretty current songs -- looks fun!
Bee, this a Youtube clip of the dvd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bHCtR4cFJ8

I tried ReFit streaming about 3 months ago. Loved the music, dance moves and the setup. I had issue with the content. It is streamed live a few times a week. However, the page always just showed 4 videos of which 2 were recent. The other 2 were old of which one was Angela's 40th birthday from many months prior. There were absolutely no archived workouts. I contacted them about it but really didn't get anywhere with it.

I even asked if their workouts were also streaming on Roku. The answer was "I think so" Really, how can one be in business and not know for sure the answer? I paid 9.99 mo for 3 months and sadly cancelled. If someone else is streaming please share your experience. I am now trying Shine Fitness.

I like the look of the ReFit dvd. but really wish the streaming was better
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-16, 10:34 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Thanks, fagiles. That does sound disappointing! It seems like maybe they're not quite ready for the streaming world. Not sure I want to pull the trigger on the dvds yet -- I don't know! There is a live class about a half hour from me -- I may try that someday. Hopefully we'll hear a little more about the dvds once people get them -- thanks for pointing me to the one clip.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote