Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-13-15, 11:27 AM  
imhere2dance

"New" old Leslie Sansone DVDs at Target

I was in Target an hour ago and saw 5 Leslie Sansone DVDs with brand new covers. They were all old Walk Away the Pounds workouts. I think they cost $9.99 each and the sale is "buy one, get one 50% off." If you look at the back covers, you'll see little pictures that are definitely from very old workouts. So don't be fooled!
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 11:41 AM  
TLB

The Walk Away the pounds DVDs I saw were in a set (2 compilation DVDs for $9.99). The Fat Burning Miles was one of them....that's a good DVD to have....WATP for Your Week was the other (I think).

There were a couple more Leslie's (and a couple Tracy Anderson's and a couple 10 Minute Solutions) in a different section of the store for $6.99 each. The Leslie's were 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk & Walk Your Belly Flat.....same old covers. New covers are confusing.

These were in the "seasonal" section (where the Christmas stuff was).

I wondered if these would qualify for the Buy One Get One @ 50% off.

"Try for progress, not perfection" Chris Freytag
TLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 11:54 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I usually trade my Leslies after I have done them about 6 times. I don't remember my previous titles, so I don't know what I've already owned. I guess I'll have to go and look at them.
Old 01-13-15, 12:42 PM  
Kitten

A lot of my Leslie's are on vhs so it's worth a look-see for me.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 12:47 PM  
imhere2dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLB View Post
The Walk Away the pounds DVDs I saw were in a set (2 compilation DVDs for $9.99). The Fat Burning Miles was one of them....that's a good DVD to have....WATP for Your Week was the other (I think).
That set has been in my local Target for months.

I have Fat Burning Miles and 7-Day Calorie Blast. That's 11 different workouts on two DVDs.

The ones I saw today are brand new at Target. They don't seem worth the money, though, because most of them were made up of short toning workout and a walk. All of the workouts have been around for years, and some are on other recent compilation discs.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 12:54 PM  
curious621

There is also a 20% off coupon in Target's Cartwheel app and a $5 gift card if you spend $30 on exercise videos (at least online) as I mentioned in the bargain section!
curious621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-15, 11:19 AM  
smith938
VF Supporter

did she ever put on dvd that 1 mile she did in watp for abs? think it was 1 mile super challenge. I love that mile but mine is vhs and I don't have the vcr hooked up
Old 01-14-15, 02:41 PM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith938 View Post
did she ever put on dvd that 1 mile she did in watp for abs? think it was 1 mile super challenge. I love that mile but mine is vhs and I don't have the vcr hooked up
Hi, don't think it's on dvd but it's on Youtube and I think it may on Leslie's Youtube page. You could save it to your computer or burn it to a dvd.

Felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-15, 03:08 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

thanks Felicia
Old 01-14-15, 04:02 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagiles View Post
Hi, don't think it's on dvd but it's on Youtube and I think it may on Leslie's Youtube page. You could save it to your computer or burn it to a dvd.

Felecia
I've searched for that from time to time and have never been able to find it on youtube or hulu. can you PM me a link? thanks.

this is the workout in question, on vhs.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote