Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-15, 08:55 AM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
was it in the regular DVD section?
Bzar, I purchased the $25 set and they were in the regular dvd section. I also saw some of the BFit dvds.

Felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-15, 11:23 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagiles View Post
Bzar, I purchased the $25 set and they were in the regular dvd section. I also saw some of the BFit dvds.

Felecia
thank you! what are the dimensions of the container that this set it in? i plan to go to sam's again and look for it.

call me a lemming. i had no interest in any set so far in the past couple of months. but now i want to see if sam's carries it, and then decide.

EDITED TO ADD:

where's the thread with the breakdowns & reviews?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-15, 11:36 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

I set up a separate thread in the Combinations, Rotations & Modifications forum here:

http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...70#post2487470

this was for the 8 DVD set, but if you have the 4 DVD set, please post there too.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 01-10-15, 12:41 PM  
horsemom2

I really like the basic set but couldn't see paying double for the second set of 4 since I am not into pilates and yoga. I would definitely have bought the 8 dvd set for $25 instead of $40 or $60.
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-15, 01:13 PM  
alisoncooks

I opened my box set last night and was surprised to see a good-sized journal, as well as several booklets, rotation calendar, etc. I haven't had a chance to preview any of the DVDs -- DH came home from the hospital yesterday (first time home since Dec. 10th!) and we've just been relaxing!
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-15, 03:25 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I opened my box set last night and was surprised to see a good-sized journal, as well as several booklets, rotation calendar, etc. I haven't had a chance to preview any of the DVDs -- DH came home from the hospital yesterday (first time home since Dec. 10th!) and we've just been relaxing!
I've been wondering how your husband is doing. I will continue to pray for you both. Enjoy the set!
Old 01-10-15, 05:04 PM  
donnamp

Hi,

Alison, so glad your DH is home!!!

Did you get the deluxe set w/ 8 DVDs or the basic w/ 4?

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-15, 05:12 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Hi,

Alison, so glad your DH is home!!!

Did you get the deluxe set w/ 8 DVDs or the basic w/ 4?

Donna
I got the 3 DVD set. DVD 1 is a motivational talk. Disc 2 and 3 have four workouts each.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-15, 05:50 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
I got the 3 DVD set. DVD 1 is a motivational talk. Disc 2 and 3 have four workouts each.
blessings to your family in your belated holiday celebration.

Old 01-10-15, 06:08 PM  
donnamp

Quote:
DUH! I meant workout - so you have the deluxe w/ 8 workouts?

Again, so glad to hear your DH is home!!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daniel plan