Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-21-13, 05:38 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

You'll probably hear before I since you have already written but we shall see how she fixes this for you: ) She is such a lovely lady.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-13, 06:07 PM  
cyparris

I hope I hear from her soon. I think my order must have been placed after she left for vacation and that is why I never heard back from her. I was shocked to receive it today because I thought the order just never went through and had decided not to order since she didn't even bother to respond to my email.

Hopefully, she will be able to send one that plays in the U.S. I researched online and my Sony player cannot be converted to any other region but U.S. I tried watching it in my exercise room (which is quite small) on my laptop, but I really have no place to put my laptop to view it very well and also the sound is terrible so I would probably never use this workout if that was my only option. Keeping my fingers crossed she'll be able to help.
cyparris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-13, 08:03 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

cyparris, did you use this email?:

emma@barreconcept.co.uk

I've been communicating with her on something else this week and she was quite responsive.
Old 02-21-13, 08:40 PM  
kirov2

I ordered this workout probably over a year ago, and it arrived (here in the U.S.) labeled NTSC and played fine. Emma can probably swap it out for you or just send you another (I hope).

Also, I remember when I ordered it that I was concerned about time-frame for delivery ,and I did get an email confirming that the order was being processed. I feel sure that she will get back to you.
kirov2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-13, 10:32 PM  
cyparris

Kelsey211, yes, that is the email address I used today to email her so I'm hoping I will receive a response.

Kirov2, my DVD is labeled PAL. I'm hoping she will exchange it (or send me another one). My original email when I placed the order was on her website "contact us" email and I never received a response from that one.
Old 02-22-13, 01:56 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Just getting back to you Cyparris. Emma did say it was clearly there mistake. They are replacing your video free of charge. They do have two different formats and the wrong one was sent by mistake. Hope all is well and that you will enjoy the DVD.

~~~Cheryl

Old 02-22-13, 02:55 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Cheryl, do you subscribe to her online streaming? If so, I was wondering is you had any problems streaming some of the videos. I had problems with 2 of the videos, one of which they fixed. But I'm still have problems with "04. BarreConcept Full Workout DVD". The video plays but with no sound. I only get sound for the 30 second intro and then everything goes silent. Anyhow I will email her again.

TIA
Old 02-22-13, 03:07 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Hi Susie,

I wish I could help you on this but no, I did not subscribe. I can't afford all the offers I like unfortunately. I like her but I can't do it. I went with Kinectiflix for my video fix.

~~~Cheryl

Old 02-22-13, 03:18 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Cheryl, thanks for responding; I just sent Emma an email. I love KineticFlix also.
Old 02-22-13, 03:31 PM  
cyparris

tytbody, thank you so much! Emma still hasn't answered the email that I sent her, but I appreciate your corresponding with her and assume she will take care of it when she returns. I can't wait to try it!

Tags
barre concepts