Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-12, 08:55 PM  
Kellie

Corebody Reformer Opinions, Please!

For those who have ordered, received and worked out on their Corebody Reformers, what is your opinion? I am just one click away from ordering this and something is holding me back. I don't do much Pilates or Yoga, but am an advanced weights, cardio, kickboxing, etc... I've always wanted to do these workouts, but to me they are no fun and have a high dread factor. Does this apparatus make it fun?? It looks like fun, which is why I'm wondering. Maybe it looks more fun than it is? What do you think of the Reformer? Please chime in!
Kellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-12, 07:24 PM  
kirov2

ErrorI
kirov2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 02:26 PM  
gigithesheltie

Kellie - I have been obsessed with this lately. When I first heard about it, I really wanted it, but wow - so expensive. I've been watching the informercial every morning. I just keep thinking the price might come down. Like you, I'm not really a pilates or yoga fan, but I do think this looks like lots of fun. You may want to look at their facebook page - there is a user that has been posting youtube videos of her impressions of the program. Also, there is a facebook promo code RFS2DVD for free shipping plus a Free Total Body 2 Workout DVD & a Free Upper & Lower Body Workout DVD. I noticed the price has also dropped to $249. I'm really close to caving on this.
gigithesheltie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 07:31 PM  
Kellie

Thanks for the info. It does look like fun, and something I could do in the evening after a long day at work that might actually be more soothing than exciting, even though I'm sure it's not as easy as it looks! I'll check out the earlier thread and the Facebook page for sure!
Kellie is offline   Reply With Quote