Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-13, 09:11 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Colleen - tsk, tsk, I know if you like these workouts that I'll like them as well. I saw them at Wal-Mart last week. I'll be stopping in today to pick them up. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Colleen -is the instructor annoying?
Hee! The enabling on here is infectious, isn't it? lol

You know, it's so funny because in the first one I did, Rip 10's, I kept thinking "what is with everyone saying he yells? I don't notice him yelling..." then as the workout got more intense, so did he. Honestly, though, I didn't get annoyed at all. I don't know if it's the sexy accent, the tenor of his voice, or the fact that he is so easy to look at...but I found him to be motivating and not annoying at all. At least in the two I have done so far. In Lunatic Intervals, he did kind of say the same thing over and over "change your life", "this is RUTHLESS!". Still didn't bother me, though. Maybe if I did a whole rotation of just him it would, but I always tend to mix my workouts up in a given week so I don't burn out on any one instructor. HTH!
Old 11-11-13, 09:17 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
Hee! The enabling on here is infectious, isn't it? lol

the sexy accent, the tenor of his voice, or the fact that he is so easy to look at... HTH!

You had me with these words. .... The enabling on this site is cray cray, lol... I'm in. Thanks!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-13, 02:40 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

My 18 YO DD has been using these, too. She likes his accent and the fact that they're 20 minutes. Altho, I think she's surprised by how intense they are. Kinda funny hearing her yell back at the TV set.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-13, 05:13 PM  
Getfit

I have done 4 of the workouts so far and I am totally happy with this purchase. I can really see myself completing a rotation with these since the workouts are only 20 minutes I can incorporate these with other workouts. I have been on a long hiatus and I feel these are just what I needed. I took my set back to Walmart hoping that I was missing the rotation and the nutrition guide but now I am wondering if only the people who ordered on line received the rotation and nutrition guide. I did download it from the computer but I would like the booklet if it is available. It's funny I have been going about my day and all of a sudden I hear "Ruthless". I also purchased Attack at Walmart and those workouts seem like a complete dud. I think someone asked earlier if you would need these even if you have the Xfactor and I would say yes, I like these better. I guess I like the duration of the workouts and the instructor is definitely eye candy. I have T25 and I feel these are better.
Old 11-11-13, 06:18 PM  
shoegoddess

I did Tabata Sweat and Lunatic Intervals today. I also checked out a little of the Wicked Lower Body. That one looks killer. I plan on doing it tomorrow. I've just now got around to try these. I've been meaning to order multi disc holders for them but haven't gotten around to it. A VF'er asked me about the workouts so I broke them out today. I really like the 2 workouts I did today. I'm babysitting my 5 year old granddaughter and she likes to workout with me so I have to watch what I'm doing when she is next to me but I burned 335 calories during today's workout. Pretty decent I'd say. So far I'd say this set is a "hit". I plan on doing more this week. Only negatives I think are the instructor never shuts up, the music is blah and some of his comments are All in all I like the set and glad I was able to score it at the sale price (for a change)

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-13, 07:14 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

I did the Partner workout today with DD. I'm not sure it's the most thoughtful workout, but we had a blast. Just an added bonus to the set. Best $20 I've spent in a LONG time.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-13, 07:39 PM  
rheash92

Is the set still worth it at $29.99? I missed it when it was $19.99 thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-13, 08:51 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I was back in Walmart today and there was one box left and it was $29.99.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-13, 08:51 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getfit View Post
I have T25 and I feel these are better.
Whoa! Nice to read that!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-13, 09:35 PM  
Eilene

I did Hardcore circuit yesterday & my legs were burning. Today my thighs are sore! I only do Cardio once a week because I'm doing a round of Body Beast and that is heavy weights so I'm surprised I'm even sore from this. I can't wait to try another one!
Eilene is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ruthless, steve uria, weider