Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-06, 10:01 AM  
Francesca

Classical Stretch order problems - HELP!

Hi
I am looking for advice. This is the first time I have had a problem with an online vendor. I ordered two dvds from the website, and did it through correspondence with Melissa Tran, Miranda Esmondes's daughter. On the 9th August she confirmed receipt of my payment for US$56.60. These were charged to my account same day. She said she would ship them the next day. I still haven't received them.

I wrote to her on the 14th September - see below.
Dear Melissa
Do you have some way of tracing my packet? It hasn't arrived yet. Of course, because I am finally writing to you, it will probably turn up tomorrow -anyway, I hope so!

Usually mail takes about 10 days to get here from the States or Canada. Very rarely a week. Every blue moon, a month or 5 weeks. Which is why I've waited a while. Anyway, if you could check on it please, I'd appreciate it.
UNQUOTE

I know she opened my mail, as my teamware mail shows an open envelope. But she hasn't even bothered to acknowledge my email. I am seriously cheesed off about this. Any advice?

TIA
Francesca
Francesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-06, 12:16 PM  
sandym
VF Supporter

Maybe...

she's checking on how to track the order before she gets back to you. Classical Stretch has been very good every time I ordered from them. Sometimes the US Mail has had glitches for me let alone international mail. Maybe customs has held them up with tightened security etc. Sometimes Canada Post can be slow (I have a friend in Canada) and another time I traded with someone in Canada and the trade took FOREVER to show up through no fault of the trader as it was sent right away. It'll be fine I'm sure. Hang in there, they are worth the wait!
sandym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-06, 12:40 PM  
Francesca

Thanks!

Sandym, it's good to know you've had good experiences with them. Actually, come to think of it, one of my recent trades took forever - I was so pleased I registered it - it did turn up eventually but I was so worried. Perhaps it is in the same slow bundle or something...

Thanks again
Francesca
Old 09-17-06, 02:16 PM  
Calistro

Hello Francesca,

I am from the uk, and I placed orders with melissa tran a couple of times, and I have had good email response, and recieved my orders within a week no problems.

Calistro
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-06, 04:56 PM  
Francesca

Thanks

Good to know!
Francesca