Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-03-09, 04:07 PM  
roleez
VF Supporter

Quote:
I figured that they just couldn't sell them because they were only in paper sleeves, and wanted to get them off the shelf. One of them (I think TappCore) is dvd-r with a very grainy label. I don't know why it didn't occur to me that it's likely bootleg. I guess because the others appear to be pressed, and one of them is some seminar recording that I can't imagine there being a bootleg market for.
I wouldn't automatically assume that just because it was a purple backed DVD that it's bootleg. T-Tapp does send their stuff sometimes in cheap little paper sleeves (I know I bought Tapp Core directly from T-Tapp and it came in a paper sleeve. I don't remember if it was silver pressed or DVD-r though). I am friends with a former employee of T-Tapp and she mentioned to me that when she was working there, they regularly made DVD-r, sent them in cheap sleeves, covers were grainy & not quality, etc. This was a few years back so maybe things have changed a bit but I know from direct experience that they still send some of their DVDs/CDs in plain paper cases.