Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-13, 11:56 AM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
Where did this rumor come from? I've heard it several times, and it's not true. Although she hasn't filmed there recently, she still owns the studio. Write to contact@walkathome.com and ask her staff if you don't believe me.
The walking studio/gym was closed. For years she taught classes at a studio she owned. She closed it before or not long after she began making the bat cave videos.
Old 08-29-13, 12:09 PM  
Gams

Wasn't Leslie's studio in Pennsylvania? Because I thought it was too bad that Debra Mazda closed her ctudio, also. She's moved to Lansdale, PA and taken a position as fitness director at the YMCA there. I hope she's still going to come out with more DVDs!!!!!
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-13, 01:15 PM  
mamaste

Leslie was in New Castle I think.
Old 08-29-13, 02:03 PM  
imhere2dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
The walking studio/gym was closed. For years she taught classes at a studio she owned. She closed it before or not long after she began making the bat cave videos.
I wasn't talking about Studio Fitness, which was the studio she owned before she bought Walk Productions. Walk Productions is what people call the "Bat Cave." Classes have never been taught there, and she does still own it.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-13, 02:23 PM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
I wasn't talking about Studio Fitness, which was the studio she owned before she bought Walk Productions. Walk Productions is what people call the "Bat Cave." Classes have never been taught there, and she does still own it.
I was trying to explain why some think that. Last year we were discussing Leslie closing the walk studio. That coupled with the lack of filming in the bat cave, might have confused some into thinking she closed her filming studio. In any case, unless she moved her filming studio, it was gone when I checked, it shared space with the walking studio and the entire building was gone when I looked at Google street view. She could've relocated her filming studio, but the old one appears to have been raised.
Old 08-29-13, 11:21 PM  
Diana2468

Yep, these are the two reasons why I thought she had closed it. I don't understand why she wouldn't be filming there if she still owned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
I was trying to explain why some think that. Last year we were discussing Leslie closing the walk studio. That coupled with the lack of filming in the bat cave, might have confused some into thinking she closed her filming studio. In any case, unless she moved her filming studio, it was gone when I checked, it shared space with the walking studio and the entire building was gone when I looked at Google street view. She could've relocated her filming studio, but the old one appears to have been raised.
Diana2468 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bat cave, leslie sansone, remixes