Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-10-13, 03:52 PM  
cherimac

I didn't see that today but my Walmart did have Jillian's Phase 1 of JMBR for $34.99. Mine doesn't get the cool stuff, being a small town. No 10 MS or Leslie kits. They do have lots of Leslie and Jillian individual DVDs, a couple of 10MS, and the Element Yoga dvds.
Old 10-10-13, 04:22 PM  
mrsyancy

OMG!!!!! We are a mess here at VF.....lol

I went to pick mine up bc it said I could pick it up today, and I got the email that it was ready, but alas when I got here they could not find it, so I was a bit annoyed, but I'll go back later and pick it up

But at least I don't stay far from Walmart, otherwise I would have been.....well let's just say a little bit pissed
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 04:29 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Twinkletoes should be getting hers tonight and she said she would post a review so we will wait..... impatiently.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 04:32 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
I was checking out Walmart as my daughter needed some school supplies. Of course I had to check out the fitness section (why is it that every time I visit a store, I must look at the fitness area????)
Same here lol

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 04:38 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
Twinkletoes should be getting hers tonight and she said she would post a review so we will wait..... impatiently.
I'm waiting for that review too!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 10-10-13, 04:49 PM  
cam522

Thanks so much for posting this, the Walmart around us had it but it was $29.95, so I will just have it site to store shipped and save $10.00. I didn't realize there was such a price discrepancy from their website and the store, I guess I never paid attention.

...Cheryl

JMBR graduate 06/13
BJ Gaddour's MetaShred 11/02/2019
cam522 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 05:32 PM  
twinkletoes

I picked it up but I don't have time to do a workout right now.

The workouts listed on the box are:
1. Hardcore Circuit & Fitness Test
2. Lunatic Intervals
3. Killer 100s
4. Wicked Lower Body
5. Fast-slow Burn Circuit
6. Ruthless Ringside
7. Tabata Sweat
8. Core & Flex
9. Ruthless Gives Back
10. Pure Willpower
11. Super Strength & Power
12. Horizontal Circuit
13. Nitro Burn
14. Hardcore Abs & Arms
15. Drip
16. Rip 10s
17. Speed, Power, Sweat
18. Performance Stretch
19. Total Body Circuit
20. Partner Training Program

These DVDs are packaged like the other Weider program. Music is very quiet, and there's a music off option. The instructor (Steve Uria) talks like Arnold Schwarzenegger. And it's filmed in what looks like an abandoned rundown warehouse. The workouts are chaptered but it seems to be randomly (but maybe once I do a workout, I'll know the set up better).

I think these are all body weight workouts, from the ones I looked at.

I fwd through Fast-Slow Burn Circuit. You do an exercise for one minute fast, and then one minute slow, with jogging in between.

Ruthless Gives Back was all of their favorite exercises, and it seemed to be random exercises put together (but I only viewed it for a few minutes - maybe it'll be different doing it).

When I get home tonight I'll actually do a workout since they're only 20 minutes & report back.

For $20, and 20 minutes each, they seem like they might be worth it.
Old 10-10-13, 05:59 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

You guys are killing me!!

I've just checked Walmart Canada, and I couldn't find it... Why our Walmart not always carry all the awesome stuff you guys have there?! That's a shame, I'll have to try to forget about this! It's not going to be easy though! $20 for 20 workouts... What a deal!

Old 10-10-13, 06:24 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post

2. Lunatic Intervals
3. Killer 100s
4. Wicked Lower Body
6. Ruthless Ringside
7. Tabata Sweat
8. Core & Flex
9. Ruthless Gives Back
10. Pure Willpower
12. Horizontal Circuit
13. Nitro Burn
14. Hardcore Abs & Arms
15. Drip
16. Rip 10s
17. Speed, Power, Sweat
18. Performance Stretch
19. Total Body Circuit

These DVDs are packaged like the other Weider program. Music is very quiet, and there's a music off option. The instructor (Steve Uria) talks like Arnold Schwarzenegger. And it's filmed in what looks like an abandoned rundown warehouse. The workouts are chaptered but it seems to be randomly (but maybe once I do a workout, I'll know the set up better).

I fwd through Fast-Slow Burn Circuit. You do an exercise for one minute fast, and then one minute slow, with jogging in between.

Ruthless Gives Back was all of their favorite exercises, and it seemed to be random exercises put together (but I only viewed it for a few minutes - maybe it'll be different doing it).

When I get home tonight I'll actually do a workout since they're only 20 minutes & report back.

I will wait until you do a workout before I order, I hope! lol. Wow thanks with the info so far.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 06:43 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post

2. Lunatic Intervals
3. Killer 100s
4. Wicked Lower Body
6. Ruthless Ringside
7. Tabata Sweat
8. Core & Flex
9. Ruthless Gives Back
10. Pure Willpower
12. Horizontal Circuit
13. Nitro Burn
14. Hardcore Abs & Arms
15. Drip
16. Rip 10s
17. Speed, Power, Sweat
18. Performance Stretch
19. Total Body Circuit

Thankyou so much for all the info!! If yoou get a chance, can you tell if the 20 minutes includes the warm up and cool down, or is it seperate (and the same on all DVDs), or none at all? I know a lot are going with the latter 2 options these days, so am curious.I know a lot aren't a fan of it, but I like knowing its all in the 20 minutes, and I can add more if I need to.
Thankyou!
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ruthless, shaun t, steve uria, vidiocity, walmart, weider