Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-15, 07:41 AM  
adrien_73

I received mine yesterday...original and extreme sets. Both bonus dvds were missing. :-(
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 09:58 AM  
sunnyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
I received mine yesterday...original and extreme sets. Both bonus dvds were missing. :-(
Ditto.
Old 02-08-15, 10:20 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I'm not sure now if I got the bonus dvds or not . I ordered the basic set with the free shipping and I received the Fix Challenge dvd. Was there anything else I was supposed to receive as a bonus or is that it for the basic set? I didn't get the 2 add-on workouts, was I supposed to? What are they called? TIA
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 10:26 AM  
violingal3

I'm supposed to get this Monday, so you all are saying I can probably start an Ultimate Yogi rotation today, because by the time I finish that roation I should have all the parts and pieces squared away by then?

Geez, I wish Beachbody would just get it right, so sorry everyone is having issues with their order! Can't wait to see what's missing in my package!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 10:27 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I'm not sure now if I got the bonus dvds or not . I ordered the basic set with the free shipping and I received the Fix Challenge dvd. Was there anything else I was supposed to receive as a bonus or is that it for the basic set? I didn't get the 2 add-on workouts, was I supposed to? What are they called? TIA
The Fix Challenge is the bonus DVD, which was included in the base package. BeachBody's website states that Dirty 30 is bonus gift #3, the workout is actually included on one of the two DVDS that is part of the Essentials package.

The 2 add on workouts are on one DVD -Extreme Ultimate. It contains Power Strength Extreme and ABC Extreme.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 10:29 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
The Fix Challenge is the bonus DVD, which was included in the base package. BeachBody's website states that Dirty 30 is bonus gift #3, the workout is actually included on one of the two DVDS that is part of the Essentials package.

The 2 add on workouts are on one DVD -Extreme Ultimate. It contains Power Strength Extreme and ABC Extreme.
Got it! Thanks, Donna.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 11:12 AM  
LeanneM

I did Plyo Fix yesterday, and really liked it! It wasn't quite as hard as Jillian's BodyShred, but it was definitely a step up from the original 21DF Plyo.

I really want to follow the meal plan this time, and found this woman's idea of creating a notebook to be super helpful:

http://www.fromforkstofitness.com/21...x-tips-tricks/

I've been putting together my own notebook this morning, and have been adding in recipes that I've found on Pinterest. Hope that helps!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 06:39 PM  
catcrazy

For those who have the upgrade DVDs, are you happy you have them, or are they not worth getting? TIA!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 06:46 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I previewed Plyo, and even the modifier jumps. I don't jump. I previewed Power Strength, which looked like fun and has only one move with impact. That is, per the booklet, an alternative to Plyo. I'm starting my 21 DFX tomorrow with Power Strength. So for my knees, it was worth getting the extra DVD.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 06:58 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I previewed the add on dvd and really like the ABC (abs, butt, cardio) workout. It looks tough but very doable. The Power Strength workout looks interesting but I'll have do it first before I can really tell if I like it.

The bonus workout The Challenge looks tough but like a great one. It's a ladder that builds in intensity as you add on moves. Be warned that it's heavy on the surrenders but at least they're not with weights.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
21 day fix extreme, autumn calabrese, pilatesstick