Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-11, 07:35 PM  
cybil

Cardio Coach Questions

I have been trying to clean up my cardio coach files, as I have different ones in different places. We've had a few computer issues and all my volume one versions ended up in one folder which I need to separate out. I have both volume ones, but the revised one has an A and a B, what is the difference in these? I have both Volume 2, Volume 3, 4 and 8 and pieces and samples of other ones. But it looks like I have 2 different Volume 4s is there any difference in these as I only see one on the site.

Thanks
cybil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-11, 07:58 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I believe the A and B variations on Vol. 1 are more instruction (for beginners) and less instruction.

I'm only aware of one Vol. 4.
Old 04-15-11, 08:02 PM  
ooty

I wonder if you have the instrumental version of V4.
Old 04-15-11, 08:10 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

I just looked and the Cardio Coach website has changed dramatically, and not for the better, since my last visit. I really like having the graphs of the workouts. I printed them out and view them when I'm on the treadmill. Over time, it's become harder and harder to do that.

It's a very faint memory, but perhaps my niggle might help someone else remember better. I think my first introduction to Cardio Coach was a freebie download of volume 4, which was missing one of the challenges, and was slightly different than the purchased volume 4. Could that be that case?
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-11, 08:19 PM  
ooty

The instrumental was a free link floating around in VF.
There was only one coached release. I know very well because I was totally captivated by the intrumental V4 version. ( I also sprained my ankle jumping to it and my ankle has never been the same since ).
Old 04-15-11, 08:27 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

That's interesting, Ooty. I don't have an instrumental version, but I thought a freebie CC4 download was my introduction to Sean. It's not the first time my memory has failed me! Thanks for the info.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-11, 08:42 PM  
ooty

Well who knows Deb. Sean is always giving free downloads. A free download specifically for VFers was for V2 revised.
Old 04-15-11, 09:20 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Ooty, I'm stealing the thread here but I have to tell you I'm glad to see you posting.... for some reason you popped into my brain the other day and I realized I hadn't seen a post from you in a very long time and wondered about you! (and you are probably thinking "who the heck are you?!" )
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-11, 09:21 PM  
cybil

The free downloads I had was volume 2 and a few years later volume 2 revised. I bought level 4 along with 1 and 3 in 2005. But I have volume 4 from 2005 and 2008 and the track sizes are different as well as some instructions.
cybil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-11, 06:30 AM  
ooty

Aww bee.. thank you. And of course, I know you beeBeth. . Remember, I tried to name you Brenda. I don't post much these days as my work is consuming me. And I haven't been exercising consistently. i know better than to give excuses , but it just isn't happening.

Yes Cybil, V2 original was also a free download. I don't know what file you have for V4 dated 2008.

Have a great weekend all.

Tags
cardio coach, coach sean, sean o'malley