Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-03-21, 09:19 AM  
bubbles76

I think I remember a while ago when she initially went digital on a series and then there was a huge request for dvds. I can't remember which series it was. Maybe it was just one workout. But I'm pretty sure it was her.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 09:55 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Usia, I have to pop in to say the photo of Oliver is precious! He's a beautiful cat and I love his name.
Thank you! Oliver is 6 years old and we adopted him at the end of January from a shelter. We lost Basil, our beautiful 19-year-old Brit right after New Year's and there was a huge hole in our hearts. The house felt empty and we've decided to adopt an older cat who needed a good home. Oliver is perfect! We couldn't have found a more wonderful cat. We love him!

Sorry for the diversion from the topic.
Old 03-03-21, 09:56 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I think I remember a while ago when she initially went digital on a series and then there was a huge request for dvds. I can't remember which series it was. Maybe it was just one workout. But I'm pretty sure it was her.
I think I also remember something like that. I'm hoping here.
Old 03-03-21, 10:26 AM  
SFR
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
For those of you on Facebook, Janessa Butterfield on the Jessica Smith Junkies Facebook group is going to do a Facebook live to answer questions about Lift and Shift program later this week. Time to be announced.

Carol
Will this be publicly available on Facebook or do you have to be a member of the group?
SFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 10:28 AM  
SFR
VF Supporter

What did Janessa say? I've read her JS reviews on Amazon so I'm curious.
SFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 11:01 AM  
sherry7899

Did the talk happen already?

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 12:38 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I'm OK with downloads but I don't want to have to download purple player to get them. If that's the only way I can purchase this program then I will probably pass.
Same here... I don't like the Purple Player. The few times I used it, I had issues.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 12:40 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
For those of you on Facebook, Janessa Butterfield on the Jessica Smith Junkies Facebook group is going to do a Facebook live to answer questions about Lift and Shift program later this week. Time to be announced.

Carol
For non-facebookers, please post what you learn here! Thanks!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 01:10 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Janessa posted this over 20 hours ago on Facebook group (Jessica Smith Junkies.)

I am tentatively planning to do a Facebook LIVE video, possibly as soon as Friday of this week to discuss the new LIFT&SHIFT program, help answer any questions or concerns about the program, discuss equipment, set-up for the program etc. Jessica has already given me approval and encouraged me to do this for you guys. Would this be something you that you would be interested in? If so, please leave me a comment below, and if you have any questions or concerns you would like me to discuss, please leave those as well. I will post another announcement regarding scheduling soon.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 01:16 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

And, people were asking if the LIVE video would be recorded, for everyone to watch if they couldn't make it to the LIVE Facebook Q&A session (probably Friday.)

Again from Janessa...

Ladies, no worries if you cannot be on LIVE, FB saves LIVE VIDEOS as PREVIOUSLY RECORDED so everyone can watch it when they're able. I expect to work on it sometime mid-morning Friday, my boys temper tantrums pending

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, lift and shift