Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-27-11, 02:25 PM  
mercedes

Tracy Anderson - Continuity Program

I recently received Tracy's latest mass email pushing her Continuity Program.

I was amazed at the pics. of the woman featured. The Before/After shots were spectacular.

I went and tried to see if there were more featured Before/After shots and could not find any. Does anybody know if there are any such shots anywhere on the internet. My search came out empty.

I am most interested in the hipcentric schedule but would really like to see what results other people with my body type have achieved (heavy bottom/thighs). Any comments?

thanks
mercedes
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-11, 04:17 PM  
edensmom

I got that e-mail too. The transformation pics were amazing.
This was amazing too ( the following is an excerpt from my e-mail):
Additionally, while Continuity doesn’t have a daily meal plan like Metamorphosis, I would hope that you continue with the great eating habits that you learned during those 90 days, as well as being more aware of which foods can cause you to bloat or gain weight. I have a lot of recipes available on my website as well as in my book, and I thought I would give you an additional sample day (which is taken directly from my book) to do with Continuity. I chose this day because the recipes are great for summer and easy to prepare.
[]Breakfast
Tropical Fruit Salad
Lunch
Roasted Root Vegetables
Snack
Kiwi Basil Puree
Dinner
Grilled Tofu with Kale and Sugar Snap Peas

I could not eat so little...I could not eat just vegetables for lunch.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-11, 04:39 PM  
momofcha

Edensmom - that was what I focused on too. The results are amazing, but I couldn't live on so little nutrition

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-11, 10:02 AM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

mercedes - I just finished meta hips. I am definately pear shaped, or a bottom heavy hourglass maybe. I do not follow her nutrition plan, although I eat fairly well (I'm not a person who can eat whatever without gaining weight). I do her cardio about every other day (too much impact for daily) I'm down about 6-7 pounds, I've lost .5" (maybe a little more) on each thigh, about an inch on my low hips. This doesn't sound like alot but I'm wearing about a size smaller than when I started and DH (who normally says NOTHING about my workouts) keeps saying aren't these the results you've wanted (I've worked-out consistently for >20 years)? and commenting on how good I look (I'll be 50 in about 6 weeks). I tried to attach a picture but it won't let me, if you go to the meta checkin from last week I posted a couple.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-11, 11:24 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
mercedes - I just finished meta hips. I am definately pear shaped, or a bottom heavy hourglass maybe. I do not follow her nutrition plan, although I eat fairly well (I'm not a person who can eat whatever without gaining weight). I do her cardio about every other day (too much impact for daily) I'm down about 6-7 pounds, I've lost .5" (maybe a little more) on each thigh, about an inch on my low hips. This doesn't sound like alot but I'm wearing about a size smaller than when I started and DH (who normally says NOTHING about my workouts) keeps saying aren't these the results you've wanted (I've worked-out consistently for >20 years)? and commenting on how good I look (I'll be 50 in about 6 weeks). I tried to attach a picture but it won't let me, if you go to the meta checkin from last week I posted a couple.
eventmom, that's great -- congrats!! I didn't go see your picture, but it sounds terrific! Did you follow the rotation as prescribed? I just cannot make myself do Tracy that much, sadly, but whenever I read a post like this, I think I should make myself! Are you going to do continuity?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-11, 12:05 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

pretty close - I did her cardio every other day and at first I used V-core 1x week but eventually TA core work was enough so I did meta and then on my rest did essentrics flex. for athletes. I'm going to do continuity but I'll be away for a month so probably not daily.
Old 06-28-11, 12:27 PM  
mercedes

I looked at your pics. You look great! Congrats.

mmm...decisions, decisions.....
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-11, 12:28 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
pretty close - I did her cardio every other day and at first I used V-core 1x week but eventually TA core work was enough so I did meta and then on my rest did essentrics flex. for athletes. I'm going to do continuity but I'll be away for a month so probably not daily.
Thanks!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-11, 12:35 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

bee & mercedes - thanks! Honestly as happy as I am with my results I would not do a workout that I didn''t like, it just isn't worth it.
Old 06-28-11, 01:03 PM  
ssgilby

See my blog (link in sig line) - between Meta and Flat Belly Diet, I made some positive changes. My final pics aren't up yet. I'll be posting them at my blog by the end of the week. No, I didn't have a HUGE transformation (err, I mean "metamorphosis"), but then again, I didn't have to make a HUGE number of changes. I'm still wanting to tweak things here and there, but I"m really happy with what I've accomplished and I fully credit TA and FBD. LOVE them both!

Tags
metamorphosis, ta continuity, tracy anderson meta, tracy anderson results