Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-20, 09:49 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
FirmDancer, I didn’t even realize that isn’t a discounted price. I thought her workouts are normally $19.99. Oh well, doesn’t really matter, I guess.
This is what I thought, as well.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-20, 10:54 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
This is what I thought, as well.
Me too! I'm confused now!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-20, 12:05 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Me too! I'm confused now!
No I think you all are right. I think her dvds are usually $19.99 so the pre-order is discounted plus free shipping.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-20, 02:10 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

She has her New Years sale every year. She sells her Dvds for $10. That seems so far away. Then the fact Dvd-rs are being sold from what Collage, Amazon? It seems to take so long for the prices to drop to the $14.99 at Mary's. I ordered.
Old 06-20-20, 05:39 PM  
manleym

I love her New Year's Day sale. Always find something. Any clips yet? I'm still OTF.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-20, 01:45 PM  
hypnomoon

I didn't hesitiate: I ordered as soon as I saw this. I have always enjoyed Kelly's workouts and have never been disappointed.

Free shipping is the best! I have noticed more and more businesses charging higher for shipping. I have an online business and I know how much shipping costs! Certainly not $5.99 per shirt like Zulily is trying to charge.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-20, 04:40 PM  
alisoncooks

Short clips on FB.
Old 06-27-20, 06:03 PM  
CharM

Thank you for the link, Alison! From reading the descriptions, I thought I'd prefer Boxfit over Super Sculpt, but SS looks more fun. I'll have to get both.

eta: ordered both with some slight annoyances. I signed in with paypal, then KCM's order page asked for a phone number, so I entered it, but it didn't let me continue until I entered my email address, ok fine, but why do i have to do that when PP has this info? Usually, I sign in, review the order, complete order, done. oops, my laziness is showing.

ugh, now I see my order confirmation and my shipping address shows San Jose, AL. At least the zip code is correct.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-20, 06:10 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

I’m following CharM around apparently. We just posted to a different thread at almost the same time. Haha. I wanted to say thanks for the link too, Alison. Super Sculpt looks pretty unique to anything KCM has done before or anyone else for that matter. I like the high and low impact options too because some days I can do one or the other. It’s nice to have that option. I wasn’t necessarily planning on preordering but now I’m pondering. Thanks for sharing!
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-20, 06:15 PM  
alisoncooks

I'm still on the fence about these. I though SS would be the one I'd most like, but the clips aren't speaking to me. On the other hand, now Boxfit is calling my name, lol. I'll probably grab that one since the price is right.

Tags
kcm, kcm sale