Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-20, 09:34 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

their youtube channel is somewhat active with videos that were recently added. other instructors besides Karena and Katrina are featured too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
Hi Ok.Thank You.
i also started a thread in the combinations forum for VF:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228986

note - i only own the single DVD "One Day Fat Blast" and gleaned all of the info from Amazon reviews and Amazon listings.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-20, 07:52 AM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
their youtube channel is somewhat active with videos that were recently added. other instructors besides Karena and Katrina are featured too.

i also started a thread in the combinations forum for VF:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228986

note - i only own the single DVD "One Day Fat Blast" and gleaned all of the info from Amazon reviews and Amazon listings.
hi Thank You very much
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-20, 08:24 PM  
suzanne63

Hi

Ok.I did hear back from them on their website.Not their face book.They emailed me this.I am disappointed about this.But it's ok.So I guess I will have to do my own rotations.That's ok.I will see what feels right for me and what I can do.I really got them for the sunrise and sunset and stretch workouts.They are pretty on the beach.Thank You very much for trying to help me.

Shiera (Tone It Up)

Jul 8, 2020, 5:39 PM PDT

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We're so happy you're enjoying the workouts! Rotations are calendars are not currently available for the DVD's.

Please let us know if you need anything else!

Thanks again,

Customer Service
Old 07-08-20, 08:47 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

did you click on the "Tone It Up" tag below on this thread? VFers shared their rotations in other threads.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-20, 08:52 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
did you click on the "Tone It Up" tag below on this thread? VFers shared their rotations in other threads.
hi Thank You.I will look now.

Tags
beach babe, karena dawn, katrina hodgson, tone it up