Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-10-13, 10:59 AM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Walmart finds last night

I was checking out Walmart as my daughter needed some school supplies. Of course I had to check out the fitness section (why is it that every time I visit a store, I must look at the fitness area????) and see that Weider has new workouts. 20 workouts on 10 dvds. Looking at the box, it reminds me of Insanity with the guy literally swimming in sweat. He actually looked like Shaun T and I had to do a triple take to be sure it wasn't him! The workouts are 20 minutes a piece and it comes with a eating plan. Pro Form also had a similar set but with 4 dvd workout though I am not sure how many workouts were on each dvd. I know that it wasn't as many as the Weider ones. Both were in convenient sized smaller boxes but the Pro Form included two sample packs of a meal replacement. Their set also came with an eating plan. Both were $29.99, same as Weider's original set but this time it is led by another guy. I don't recall his name. Anyone take a bite yet? I am SO tempted to pick up the Weider one! It reminds me so much of Shaun T's new 20 minute workouts. The guy even looked like him! 20 workouts on 10 dvds is a lot! It has an eating plan and something else but 20 workouts!!! All 20 minutes and they go on and on about how intense they are. I was curious about the Pro Form one but I might have to give myself a very early Christmas present and check these out. I swear they have been calling my name since I discovered them last night! Great price, new fitness dvds, lots of workouts and right at Walmart. No ordering online and finding out they are sold out or waiting for it to ship. I am going to go again tonight just to look at them again lol. I am quickly crumbling though... Oh boy! They are called Weider Ruthless workouts. I am intrigued!!!

Update: I just googled them to see if I can find reviews and I see I can get them from Walmart.com for $19.99. I think I am going to order them. I am so weak!!!!!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 11:21 AM  
amoodygirl

I just went to Walmart.com and the set is called Ruthless. This is the first I've heard about it and I'm intrigued!

Edited to add - I just ordered it from the site and will pick it up at my local Walmart in about a week. Does this vidiocy ever end????

Diane

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 11:35 AM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoodygirl View Post
I just went to Walmart.com and the set is called Ruthless. This is the first I've heard about it and I'm intrigued!

Edited to add - I just ordered it from the site and will pick it up at my local Walmart in about a week. Does this vidiocy ever end????

Diane
Oh my goodness!! You are my Shero! I love you. I am going tonight to look at the box again and then I will probably buy them. I can't stop thinking of this. Talk about Insanity!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 11:35 AM  
twinkletoes

Quote:

Diane
Same here. Except mine said I can pick it up in a few hours.

And I don't think it ever ends.
Old 10-10-13, 11:37 AM  
mrsyancy

Quote:

Diane
I went to Walmart.com but couldn't find it.....help

And to answer your question.....nope it doesn't look like it will end any time soon.....lol

ETA: Never mind I found it
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 11:39 AM  
twinkletoes

Here's the link - RUTHLESS
Old 10-10-13, 11:55 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Um, someone give me a break here, please! I just broke down & ordered the Met-rx set from Vitamin World today, & now, you post about this set! I told myself I wasn't interested, but once I looked at it, it seems like it might be good. I mean 20 20 min. workouts--that's 20 add-on options or combo options or time saving options or, well, I could go on. As it is, I am already driving myself crazy over the possible combinations I have with the dvd's I own now.

I could have mine delivered to the store by next Thursday, if I want. The nearest Walmart doesn't have it in stock now (thank goodness)--I was wondering why the price was different if you buy it at the store vs. ordering it online. Do they ever price match their online prices like Best Buy?

I think I can hold off right now, but I will be looking forward to reviews.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 12:10 PM  
twinkletoes

Mine's ready for pick up! So I'll stop after work and get it. I'll post a quick overview of it later tonight.
Old 10-10-13, 12:22 PM  
Susan

Let us know how you like it!
Old 10-10-13, 12:31 PM  
Demeris

are these bodyweight?

(who am I kidding? I've already put my zip code in the store locater)
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ruthless, shaun t, steve uria, vidiocity, walmart, weider