Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-15, 06:42 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Well, not that I'm spontaneous or don't think things through.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 06:57 PM  
jennstar

I know Joni, I could not believe it was only 20 bucks! I clicked the order button so fast.
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 07:48 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

For those who ordered, and end not liking the workouts, please let me know, maybe we could arrange something. They don't ship to Canada, and I'm not interested on the barbell. TIA

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 08:53 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennstar View Post
I know Joni, I could not believe it was only 20 bucks! I clicked the order button so fast.
This! I did the same thing, I was reading the other thread, and had a possible interest at the $50 mark, but once I saw the $20 deal, there was zero way I was passing it up. It's worth the price just to check it out and have something new It reminds me of when Met-Rx went on sale for $15, I felt like I won a lottery, I ended up not liking it that much then, but I have a feeling now that I'm taking it down a notch, I might enjoy it more, but I still have no regrets at that price.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 09:08 PM  
alydinva

Note that Groupon is also offering free returns with this purchase!
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 09:47 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thank you Anita! I had a "duh" moment when I finally turned it the correct way.
Yes, me too .... lol!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 10:09 PM  
jennstar

I did workout #4 this afternoon, there is one "rotation" that is completed three times, basically a circuit. I used 15lbs, but will definitely go up to 30 next time with my old barbell. Exercises as follows, all 10 reps:

Bar squat
Lower back stretch(like a deadlift)
Shrug jumps
Clean grip upright row
Curls
Clean grip press
Olympic front squat

Workout was about 16 minutes, and time flew. I really enjoyed it, and I felt worked. I would say this workout was low-intermediate. Several of the higher numbered workouts sound more advanced.
I'm just doing workouts I want to right now, so I will do these about 4 days a week in addition to rebounding and whatever DVD I decide to pop in. So glad I purchased these!
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 11:03 PM  
BunnyHop

Oh, you know, I thought I'd mention that I do like the bar itself. It's foam covered, with a clear bit of plastic covering over the center of the bar.

Someone had described it as plastic, but the bar I got seems pretty solid. It's all one piece (no assembly required) and the only bit that moves is the bit on the ends that hold the weights. Parts of the handle are plastic, but this thing doesn't seem flimsy to me.

I find I like the 5 pound bar itself, which is nice. I'd wanted a weighted bar, for other workouts but this fits the bill just fine for me. Am honestly tempted to get a second one at this groupon price just to save myself the hassle of changing weights mid workout with some of my other dvds, even if I haven't done them in a while. (How's that for a VFF'er's self-justfication?)
Old 12-09-15, 04:52 AM  
nckfitheart

Quote:
Since a few of us ordered the PINK system off Groupon (thanks nckfitheart) in the past week, what are your thoughts?

ETA:
Just wanted to add a link for the workouts, price is $20 (shipping is only 3.99!)

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-wei...orkout-dvd-kit
I am happy to enable you all....Enjoy the system. I can only read your reviews. I can not get the full system shipped in europe---simply not possible, even without the barbell I would love to have another olympic lifting system
nckfitheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 07:22 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post

I find I like the 5 pound bar itself, which is nice. I'd wanted a weighted bar, for other workouts but this fits the bill just fine for me. Am honestly tempted to get a second one at this groupon price just to save myself the hassle of changing weights mid workout with some of my other dvds, even if I haven't done them in a while. (How's that for a VFF'er's self-justfication?)
If you do, there is someone on this thread or other PINK threads who has offered to buy the workout DVDs. They don't want the bar.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debbie millet, olympic lifting, olympic lifts, p.i.n.k, p.i.n.k. fitness, power lifting, weider