Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-24, 05:53 PM  
JBliff

My workout Friday was a walk + ICE Bootcamp with blizzard blast. Yesterday's workout was 50 minutes on the elliptical + STS 2.0 Mat Yoga.

Karjoy
- Wow, that's great you have a gym so close to your house. Glad you're getting a slight break from the weather.

T2B - I started watching season 2 of Reacher. So far so good.

Waves to all. Have a great evening.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-24, 06:23 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Hardcore High Step Challenge. It's been fun revisiting some of Cathe's older workouts.

Waves to everyone.
Old 03-11-24, 07:32 PM  
T2B

Hi All,

My workouts:
5. ICE: Metabolic Total Body
6. ICE: To The Mat Premix #6, Bands Only Premix
7. rest day…
8. ICE: Low Impart Cardio 1 - Premix #4

Week 2
9. ICE: Chiseled Lower Body Blast
10. Yv2: SS + Christi Taylor: Cinnamon Spice (3 songs)
11. rest day…. Unscheduled rest day. I may stick with Yv2 workouts until I adjust to the time change, the first week after DST is the hardest, for me.

JB - Season 1 of Reacher was better than Season 2, IMO. I didn’t care for Season 2 as much because I kept thinking Reacher and crew were just as bad as the bad guys, in some ways. Lots of mayhem.

Waves~~~

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-24, 08:30 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Resting today and yesterday 3 of us walked for an hour or a little more in a neighborhood close by. It was chilly enough we had to wear 2 thin long sleeved layers up top at first.

I hate the change in time too T2B. I hate getting up in the dark again. And here in Florida it was already staying light till 7 pm or later. Isn’t it amazing how much our bodies are attuned to the sun? What is hardest for you about the time change?

Jbliff, Cathe has so many great workouts that it’s tons of fun doing the older ones and some are still my favorite, like IMAX 2!

Night all.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-24, 04:31 PM  
JBliff

My workout Monday was Rockout Knockout with the heavy bag bonus. Tuesday's workout was PHA 3.

T2B - Yeah. There's an awful lot of deaths so far in Reacher and I only got to episode 3. DH kept saying they should leave at least one survivor to interrogate!

Karjoy - IMAX 2 is my all time favorite step workout.

Waves to al.
Old 03-13-24, 07:21 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Quick post friends: tonight was Burn for core and cardio and Burn again last night for my fav, Back and glutes. See ya tomorrow.
Old 03-14-24, 05:37 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Cardio Core Circuit cardio drills only premix. Pretty fun workout.

Waves to all.
Old 03-14-24, 08:38 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi all. THIF tomorrow. I’m resting today and will go to Planet Fitness tomorrow to run on the treadmill. Gonna have a busy weekend but that’s ok. Jbliff is CCC the one where you jump over your mat? It was killer but lots of fun too.
Old 03-15-24, 03:52 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Intensity Bootcamp. Everyone looked so young in this workout! How time flies!

Karjoy - Yes, CCC has several segments where you're jumping over the mat. It is pretty fun.

T2B - Did you see that Godzilla Minus One won an Oscar for special effects? I haven't been able to find it around me. I just hope it goes to streaming so I can see it.

We have had quite a warm week so far. Yesterday we hit 80 degrees,and today was 77.

Waves to everyone.
Old 03-16-24, 05:57 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Happy weekend all! I went to Planet Fitness with a running group friend today. We did 45 minutes of run/walk intervals. It has been warm and humid here the past few days and the AC in PF felt heavenly. Then we went for coffee.

I think it got up to 86 or 87 today here. Whew. Luckily a front will come through tomorrow and cool us off nicely for a few days next week. Our AC in our house has already been on.

I am so glad Oppenheimer won so many awards. I think they were all well deserved. Cillian Murphy basically became Oppenheimer it seems.