Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-15, 01:17 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmaholic View Post
I got both the Kelly and from paypal at the same time, as soon as I placed the order.
Me too.

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-15, 03:23 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I seem to recall that she does a two-phase preorder - I think later, there will be clips and the presage pricing, but no free shipping? I am not sure but that's what I think I remember.
For some reason, I thought the clips were released at the same time as the original presale. But then there are so many different presales it's hard to keep track. Heh.
Old 03-24-15, 05:28 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
I seem to recall that she does a two-phase preorder - I think later, there will be clips and the presage pricing, but no free shipping? I am not sure but that's what I think I remember.

And Fitstick, I agree, in past presages there has been a lower price per DVD if you ordered more of them.
I thought so! Glad you remember that too!!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-15, 07:45 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:

And Fitstick, I agree, in past presages there has been a lower price per DVD if you ordered more of them.
PRESALE. I meant PRESALE. A word that the iOS spellchecker has apparently never heard of, lol.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-15, 04:24 PM  
dela

I just saw Kelly's FB post that things are moving along at break neck speed and mentions phase 2 pricing after clips are up will not increase, this time the benefit to buying in phase 1, is they will be shipped out first.

For those who can't see her FB page, here's the latest:

"Hi All! Quick update: Filming went great and the post production crew and I are moving at record speed. If this pace keeps up it might be the fastest turn around in the industry...which means I am going to beat myself...
There will be two phases of shipment; Phase One is everyone who ordered starting March 22 through to the posting of clips. Once clips are posted Phase Two begins. Prices will not change in Phase Two. All this means is the first phase will get their product sooner than phase two. Because we are moving quickly and because I am a one woman operation, this phasing will help me start the shipping process sooner.
I hope to have clips up next week to start phase two orders. Again, this simply means that those who purchased in phase one will receive their order sooner.

Prices will go to normal pricing at the end of phase two, which will be announced here and on my coffeyfit.com forum.

Thank you again for your orders!"
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-15, 12:24 PM  
mrsyancy

Kelly has a clip up on FB of cardio pump....I tried to post a link but couldn't figure it out. I like the looks of it....glad I ordered
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-15, 12:39 PM  
sherry7899

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfp8yvj9rk...0330A.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/309zfizrz6...0330A.mp4?dl=0

I am having trouble getting the clips to load. I will try again.

Sherry

I can get "Lean Body Circuits" to play, but not the Cardio Pump one.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-15, 02:17 PM  
txfitmom

I was kind of on the fence about ordering, but after seeing the clips and looking at the premixes on her website I had to order! She is the premix queen. I cannot wait until these officially come out, hopefully, sooner than expected!

Dreams aren't just dreams, they are goals that can be achieved.
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-15, 03:29 PM  
mwelters
VF Supporter

These look great I'm so happy I pre-ordered, both are doable and I'll be ready when they arrive.
mwelters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-15, 03:59 PM  
RHend

I'm usually a KCM fan and have many of her workouts.

These clips were very disappointing for me, especially Cardio Pump. Too many people in the workout and they seem too close to each other. Lauren (who I was really looking forward to seeing again) is not up front and is often parially hidden. I really think modifiers need to be up front and clearly visible at all times.

Lean Circuits looks ok....I guess I was so disappointed with CardioPump that I didn't even watch all of the Lean Circuits clip.

I won't be buying these workouts...sad to say.