Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-11, 10:57 AM  
tigerbaby

New Downloadable Workouts from Steve Maxwell

Steve Maxwell just released 3 instant downloadable workouts designed to give a workout in 30 minutes combining kettlebells and bodyweight moves. He also is offering a joint mobility workout and a HIIT kettlebell workout. The downloads are $15.00 for each or $40.00 when you buy all 3. I'm not sure if they could be burned to dvd after download though. Brief preview clips are available. Here are the descriptions for each taken from the product page:

Health & Well-Being Kettlebell Workout w/ Pre-Sports Mobility Warm-Up:This workout addresses strength, endurance, cardio, mobility and body leanness and exemplifies one of Steve’s innovative non-stop, follow-along circuits.

Once the action starts, it doesn’t stop and the kettlebell doesn’t hit the floor until the work is done. So be ready -- and bring a towel!

Equipment: 1 kettlebell
Difficulty: 5-6 (out of 10)

Me, My Kettlebell and I (a HIIT workout):There is more than one way to get your cardio needs met and with timed intervals you'll strengthen the heart and lungs while simultaneously shaping the body for an pleasing appearance--get the best of both!

Join Steve for 20 minutes of timed interval training as he mixes the best kettlebell moves with some of the most productive body weight exercises. This workout addresses all five components of fitness: strength; endurance; cardio; mobility and body leanness.

This video workout is quick & dirty high-intensity interval training (HIIT).

Equipment: 1 Kettlebell + something to elevate the hand for plank rows

Difficulty: 7 (out of 10)

Universal Mobility: Standing & Floor Work:A 20-minute routine suitable as a warm-up for all martial arts and vigorous sports or as a stand-alone active recovery workout.

This video features a step-by-step follow-along of Steve’s favorite and most productive mobility drills. The sequence includes many movements not found in Steve’s previous video series of standing joint mobility routines.

Difficulty: 3 (out of 10)
tigerbaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
downloadable workouts, downloads, kettlebell, kettlebell workouts, steve maxwell