Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-24, 02:34 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow JUST THE WORKOUTS~~MARCH 2024~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

March 2024

Recovery Week
26 - 3.10 Mile Walk; Mady (SFLBPR)
27 - 2.67 Mile Walk; 105 Min. Yard Work; Mady (SFLBPR); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga) Record high's today and yesterday!!!
28 - Julia Reppel (20 Min. Mobility & Core Routine…); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga) Julia has been including bear crawl exercises a lot lately…last Thurs., there were bear crawl exercises in every workout I did except Mady’s stretch!
29 - Karen Voight (Pilates Core Power); 25 Min. Yard Work What a classic in PCP--such a feel good workout, so why do I wait 5 years to do it again??

1 - Julia Reppel (20 Min. Morning Mobility Routine); 2.06 Mile Walk
2 - 4.0 Mile Walk; Five Parks Yoga (Stretch & Release Yoga Class =25 min.)
3 - Rest Day

Starting YT Tiff & Dan's 6 Week Shred III Program, with Cathe and maybe other instructors mixed in, walks, yoga, and mobility so it may take me longer than 6 weeks.

WEEK 1
4 - Cathe's Killer Legs (w/u); T&D Shred III Day 1 (36 min. Leg Day/DB Leg Workout); Cathe's Killer Legs (TS 2 Moderate Weights =23 min.); 2 hours yard work Dan's workout was a sweaty one w/ a :40/:20 format, using wrist weights, 20's-70# BB (for glute bridges in place of RDL's). I used the 20's for the first exercise, as KL w/u does not include weights and I still needed to w/u (w/ weights) but went heavier on the rest. Cathe's KL premix was a great finisher. Beautiful weather - no coat needed! Leaves/pokey balls were everywhere due to the high winds the past couple days. Noticed, though, we really need rain...the ground is super dry (due to the little snow received this winter).
5 - Julia Reppel (Day 27 #OER BASE/10 Min. UB CARs); T&D Day 2 (37 min. Total Upper Body DB Workout); Julia Reppel (5 min. UB Cool Down); STS 2.0 Foam Rolling UB =19 min. I had an early morning hair appt., so I was really not feeling like working out! But so glad I did and the workout was really good. I did change up a couple exercises-mostly in the finisher. For plank rows, I did gorilla rows (they're still working my core like plank rows but much more lovable!) and for DB p/u's, I did UH & OH pull downs w/ 69#. For a short workout, this worked me well, since you're sometimes doing 12 reps...those :20 rests sometimes aren't enough! On a few exercises, I slowed down the pace - shoulder presses in particular. I think this program will be great for maintenance for my strength gains. The music seems better than in I & II also. Felt great to stretch out my UB with the roller.
6 - 3.19 Mile Walk; Five Parks Yoga (Zen Unwind: Seated Flow & Stretch Yoga =25 min.) I had to bring out the UA Cold Gear wear again---brrr! But I was dressed perfectly and stayed warm (whilst waddling down the street w/ so many layers!) :0)
7 - STS 2.0 Standing Abs Metabolic Core w/u; STS 2.0 Legs (w/u only); Julia Reppel (Day 20 #OER BASE/5 Min. Hip Mobility); T&D Day 3 (38 Min. Targeted Glutes Workout w/ DB's); Mady (SFLBPR); 2.61 Mile Walk This w/o starts out with a bang - 6 different variations of Glute Thrusts w/ each exercise repeated, so I wanted a really good w/u! Dan uses a 30# DB; I used a 50# BB and with all those pulsing and holds, it got tough! For the single leg hip thrusts, I did those Cathe-style (crossing foot over other leg instead of hanging in mid air (like Dan). Then it was onto unweighted glute work exercises, which included leg lifts off step (which felt heavenly!). Kneeling hip thrusts were good - I used a 30# DB also but no way on those 1/2 kneeling hip thrusts!! Way too much pressure on my knees, so I did standing Cossack Squats with toe up. For RDL's, I did 1 legged ones w/ a 12# DB and lifting back leg. Then he includes a finisher of: fire hydrants, donkey kicks, & rainbows - all repeated once. I love that he includes a nice, long stretch with these workouts; all I have to provide is a good w/u. Great workout today! I added on Mady's stretch and an outdoor walk - going the "big hill" route, so I got even more booty work!
8 - Active Rest Day Julia Reppel (20 Min. Morning Mobility Routine) I was going to do more in the afternoon but was waiting (and waiting) on a delivery, so the day got away from me.
9 -STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Core + Floor; STS 2.0 Giant Sets (w/u only); T&D Day 4 (36 Min. Intense Full Body DB Complexes); Mady (10 Min. Evening Stretch for Beginners) Day 4 was INTENSE for sure! Eight sets of three minute non-stop complex exercises (3 exercises per complex; 10 reps per exercise AMRAP) on repeat "until your muscles scream for mercy". How true! I used lighter weights (12's/15's/20's) b/c of the quick rep pace - it is VERY metabolic in every way. (I don't know how Dan uses 20's & 30's for the whole workout)!! Five UB complexes start the workout...I was so glad to move to LB w/ the lunges but then the high squats took over the brutal burn!! An ab complex, followed by D/L's & curtsy lunges (I did wtd. glute bridge pulses for the D/L's), and ends with snatches & jump-back burpees as a finisher. My HR was up for most of this workout...bet I burned at least 350 cal if not more, but my watch was on the charger. :/ Good, good stuff and Dan is the man! :0) Mady's stretch felt so nice with the :45 holds today.//Clocks ahead this weekend!!
10- My w/u; T&D Day 5 (36 min. Full Body Fat Burning HiiT Workout); Five Parks Yoga (Moment of Zen Yoga Class =25 min.) I won't be able to work out tomorrow, so thought I would today. Dan's class is cardio, core, BW exercises with no equipment with a :30/:15 format. Not as difficult as I surmised but good for a day I wasn't really planning to work out. Yay on another "zen" class of Erin's! Felt great. It was a busy day at the beach in Tamarindo where they filmed it!!

WEEK 2
11- Julia Reppel (5 min. Daily Mobility); Julia Reppel (5 min. Spine Mobiity); 2.12 Mile Walk I actually found a few minutes for a workout today. Great weather for half of the week anyway.
12- Cathe STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Metabolic Core w/u; Cathe STS 2.0 (BP Chest & Tri's w/u only); T&D Day 6 (36 min. PUSH DAY/Chest & Shoulders); Julia Reppel (5 min. Upper Body Stretch/Cool Down After Workout); ETA: 25 min. Yard Work This Shred workout works chest & shoulders mostly but back and tri's indirectly too. Three rounds with a :60 AMRAP finisher, repeating the 4 exercises 2x. I slowed the pace of a few (mostly shoulder work), using 10's, 12's, 15's, & 30# w/ usually 10-12 reps (more for finishers). Loads of p/u variations in this, but it's been so long since I've done p/u's, I didn't mind them today. :0) I feel good after that one!/My workouts the next couple weeks may seem shorter since my handyman will be here remodeling my bathroom and need to be done w/ workout and showered when he gets here. ;0)
13- Julia Reppel (7 Min. Leg Day w/u); my LB w/u; T&D Day 7 (36 Min. DB Lower Body Workout /Muscle Building Drop Sets); Cathe Killer Legs (TS 1 - Heavies only =21 min.); Julia Reppel (7 Min. Lower Body c/d) I LOVE Drop Set workouts and this one didn't disappoint. Format is :40/:20 with two DB exercises, one DB exercise, and then a BW exercise all the way thru. I forgot how much Dan loves his goblet squats, LOL. For D/L's, I changed them up to wtd. glute bridges and sumo squats and since there are so many different variations of lunges, adding Cathe's KL premix probably wasn't the best choice. I did skip the front/rear lunge exercises (got enough in Dan's workout, thank you very much!) in Cathe's premix but did the triple lunge sequence 2x...love! I used heavier weights than Cathe and was a good finisher, but noticed how sucky the music is in KL now that I'm used to Dan's music!/I love how I can get mobility in daily with Julia's w/u's and c/d's (and now Dan's getting in on the action with including some mobility exercises), because it seems I'm not getting in my longer mobility workouts lately w/ all the upheaval here. ;0)
14- Cathe STS 2.0 BP Back/Biceps (w/u); Julia Reppel (7 min. UB w/u); T&D Day 8 (36 min. Back & Biceps DB Workout (PULL Workout sans stretch); Cathe's STS 2.0 BP Back Bonus (6 min.); Dan's stretch Dan's w/o has the format of :40/:20, working back for the first half and biceps for the last half. I subbed Gorilla Rows for Renegade Rows and Hip Huggers for shrugs, but then Dan does Drag Curls for biceps which are similar to HH's but bringing up elbows higher to work biceps more. He includes a finisher of Makers for 1 minute and I followed Dan's pace. Those got my HR up! Added on Cathe's Back Bonus exercises, using 25#'s for Gorilla Rows; Pullovers with 30# (both hands for 2 sets); & the various hand placement pull downs of 56.50# as my finisher. Great workout. I'm finding I miss Cathe's Back workout so adding the bonus was sweet!
15- Active Rest Day Julia Reppel (15 Min. Morning Mobility Routine); Julia Reppel (15 Min. Hip Mobility Flow/Interm.-Advanced Ankle Mobility)
16- Cathe STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Metabolic Core Warm Up; Julia Reppel (7 min. Running Warm up to Prevent Injury); IBX Running (30 Min. POWER WALK =3.3 Miles); Five Parks Yoga (30 min. Deep Stretch Jungle Yoga Class) I LOVED this IBX workout! She includes mostly walking speeds and was easy to tweak it for my energy today. I mostly did the high end of her speed ranges and kept it on 1 incline. My knee has been complaining lately, so doing higher speeds with an incline wasn't a good idea. Anyway, it was over before I knew it (not reaching 2 miles in the 30 min., so I restarted the workout around 6 min. and going to the end. I knew I would've walked farther than 2 miles if I was outside and still had energy to burn. I upped the speeds often the 2nd time around until the c/d walk and ended at a little longer than a 5K. These are so easy to make them my own and once again, I muted her and played my own music which works great!/I am back to wearing my HRM and strap--long story about my Garmin. Burned 514 cal after the yoga....I never felt the stats were correct with the Garmin since I used another mileage tracker on my walks and they always differed (mostly b/c of arm swings! The HRM is the most accurate (w/ the mileage tracker) on all counts for me./I was going to try Erin's new Deep Stretch class but I didn't have 70 more minutes for yoga. This one is the perfect length with the great jungle sounds to go with it.
17- Rest Day

WEEK 3
18- Cathe STS 2.0 Standing Abs Mish Mosh =12 min.; Julia Reppel (8 min. Full Body Warm up); T&D Day 9 (36 min. Full Body ONE DB Workout @ Home/Supersets); Mady (BPR) Julia's w/u was really good; not sure I did that one before. Dan's workout was good as well. It involves supersets of 2 exercises, :30 each w/o rests. After every 2 full supersets is an AMRAP set = repeats of 5 DB p/u's + 5 goblet squats that appear 4x. Full body is worked--tri's indirectly so I changed up one chest press set to close grip presses. I grabbed my heavier weight for pull-overs since he uses both hands for those and I wore my wrist weights today. Great unilateral workout---(not as great as Cathe's STS 2.0 Giant Set Unilateral segment [I think that one is really hard to beat!] but good for a change!). Been missing Mady's stretch and need to do it more regularly as my body has been achey (and sore) lately.
19- Julia Reppel (8 Min. Running Warm Up & Mobility); IBX Running (30 min. POWER WALK; + 26 min. of 2 of her next workouts that came on, LOL = 3.5 miles); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga); Mady (BPR); 20 min. Yard Work I was not feeling Dan's Day 10 workout - (drills/BW/core workout) ...and I knew I loved Rachel's Power Walk so I did that again and I was continuing on to get to a 5K time after the walk was over, so her next workout came on so I did that one too, plus 6 min. of her next workout to cool down...didn't even have to get off the TM! I adjusted the speeds for me and I was jogging in a few places, so I didn't keep a walking pace all the time but I did keep it at 1 incline. So sweaty when done and felt so good afterward--452 cal burn. Added on the stretches, showered, went grocery shopping, then did the yard work later after it warmed up some.
20- Julia Reppel (5 Min. Hip Mobility Routine); Cathe STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Core + Floor; T&D Day 11 (36 Min. DB Leg Workout/Slow, Controlled & Partials); Mady (BPR) I loved Julia's music in this mobility workout...wish she'd repeat it in others! I loved Dan's workout as well - exceptional leg workout that left my legs feeling like jello. Format is :50/:25 working slow & controlled (time under tension) with the weight work, then a quicker pace for the "partials" with no weight. There were lots of D/L's, but they were mostly sumo D/L's and used my 40# DB (which ironically, don't bother my lower back). Dan uses a 60# DB for those, holy moly! For the step ups holding the weight, going at a slower pace (esp. coming down) wasn't as feasible for me since I didn't have a fireplace ledge to hang on to! I tapped my foot on the step before stepping down to keep my balance. Then more lunge variations and a finisher of D/L's variations again but I did the Sumos. Really enjoyed this one.
21- Julia Reppel (7 Min. Real Time Running Warm Up); IBX Running (Join the Journey: Follow Along TM Walk Routine to Crush your Fitness Goals =40 min. + extra walking = 3 Mile Walk); Michelle Goldstein Yin Yoga; Mady (BPR) This IBX workout was a little easier as she keeps the intervals slower but includes inclines more often. I had to keep looking @ the screen as she changes it up often (had it muted, playing my own tunes) and missed a couple of changes! I made it a little tougher with higher speeds when the incline was lower but put it up to 8 (her highest is 6) with the slower speeds. Great, sweaty workout and absolutely love how I can make them my own! Always feels good to stretch out my lower body when done./I got some Chicken Chili cooking in the crockpot...probably will drive my handyman crazy smelling it all day, LOL.
22- Active Rest Day Julia Reppel Day 2 #OER BASE/5 Min. Morning Mobility; Julia Reppel (25 Min. Full Body Mobility Workout...)
23- Julia Reppel (7 Min. UB Warm-up & Mobility); T&D Day 12 (36 Min. STRONG ARMS & ABS); Five Parks Yoga (Sunrise Morning Flow Yoga =30 min.); Mady (BPR) I LOVED this arms workout!! Format is :40/:20 with 6 sets of 5 exercises per set w/ this sequence: bis/abs/tris/bis/abs/tris/finisher with no repeats and a finisher of 21's (bi's), starfish crunches (abs), and dips (tri's). Loved how the ab work is inserted after the weight work to give the arm muscles a rest. I used 10's (finisher), 12's, & 15's with 2# wrist weights. Really enjoyed this one./Erin's newest filmed on the (windy) beach which caused some technical difficulties throughout b/c of the wind. (Too many) sun sals/forward bends but a nice flow with a few balance poses. Love how she incorporates the mobility squat with the yogi squat. Just too many distractions in this for me to thoroughly enjoy this one.
24- Rest Day

WEEK 4
25- Julia Reppel (15 Min. UB Mobility); T&D Day 13 (36 min. SOLID UPPER BODY workout w/ DB's [Killer Drop Sets]); IBX Running (20 Min. HiiT Run/Day 1...=1.5 Miles); Mady (BPR) Dan's workout was a tough one! Heavier weights & medium weights, or medium weights & lighter weights (for shoulders) and a p/u variation is the sequence. Format is :30/:15x2, then :30/:30 p/u's then 1 min. finisher. Chest, Back, Shoulders, Bi's, Tri's, and core exercises are worked before a finisher of p/u variations. The only thing I disliked about this one is all the p/u's!! A far cry from STS 2.0 with hardly any! But my UB is feeling it./Loved the HiiT workout for some quick cardio! I mostly did the medium speed ranges at the beginning then the fastest speed for the last half. I tried to go up at least .2 mph for each interval....I find Rachel so motivating and don't even hear one word, LOL!!
26- Cathe Gloved Up & Sweaty (GU&S + Jump Rope Bonus=49 min.); Winsor Buns & Thighs I thought I'd stick a cardio day in between these strength workouts, and after a long break from these '23 workouts, I was reminded GU&S is so fun! I wore my 1.5# k/b gloves with open palms (look mom, no sweaty hands!)…just love these gloves! I'm sure my hands would get too darn sweaty with her big boxing gloves. I really enjoy this workout...I think I like it the most of any of her newer k/b dvd's! Her cueing has a little to be desired but the more often I do it, the more I will remember what comes next. I added on her final combo again at the end...I still think she should've done it at least one more time!! Cathe is so upbeat, it's hard not to feel the fun vibe. And, yes, we do know, Cathe, that YOU LOVE IT! She mentions that phrase often, LOL. The bonus is great for a short cardio add-on and is fun as well. DH was so nice to give me his nasty cold, so I didn't really feel like taking the intensity up at first, but I was having so much fun, that I just can't help but add a little hop here and there, LOL. The music seemed better today as well...maybe I'm just getting used to the techno stuff again with Dan's, ha./Nostalgic time with Winsor B&T...always a great LB add-on. Back to Dan tomorrow! 437 cal burn/Handyman finished up my bathroom yesterday...just in time for his vacation. The only thing left to do when he returns now is put up the new shower doors that were delivered today. Looks so bright in there!!
27- Cathe STS 2.0 Mini Ball Abs; Julia Reppel (Day 19 #OER BASE/12 Min. Full Body CARs); T&D Day 14 (39 min. EPIC FULL BODY DB Workout [Complexes]; Mady (BPR); Five Parks Yoga (30 min. Deep Stretch Jungle Yoga Class) Ahhh, it felt so nice to take my time during my workout today---no one was coming over and I didn't have to be anywhere. Had a great workout with Dan's full body workout...there are 5 rounds, :40/:20 format with a complex set of 3,4,5,4,3 reps after every round with p/u's & D/L's...Dan goes at a really quick pace but I took my time and changed the D/L's to gorilla rows or back rows. The last 3 complexes, I got smart and did all the p/u's at once then all the gorilla rows/back rows at once (19 each arm) to delete the up/down factor. I LOVE how Dan includes Gorilla Rows!!!! First time, I think, I did a workout that he actually does that exercise; so I got LOTS of gorilla rows today! Loved also how he includes some balance work by lifting each knee during the static shoulder press. I used an array of weights today: 12's, 15's, 20's, & 25's but omitted the wrist weights. Tough workout but I can see those complexes causing a dread if wanting to repeat this one./Erin's deep stretch is so good and I remembered to add in the stretch to the back that she omits on one side. Love the jungle sounds to give it that zen feeling.
28- Julia Reppel (Day 20 #OER BASE/5 Min. Hip Mobility - Open Up & Strengthen your Hips (x2)); IBX Running (30 Min. Low Impact Walk =2 Mile Walk); Julia Reppel (15 min. Foam Rolling Routine for Recovery/Lower Body Release for Runners) I skipped Day 15 (cardio HiiT) and Rachel's choice was perfect. 1-2 min. intervals alternating with higher inclines/slower speeds & lower inclines/faster speeds. I wasn't feeling the best and didn't feel like taking the intensities up. I mostly kept it medium range speeds and didn't feel spent at the end with extra walking to equal 2 miles. Julia's foam roller workout was pretty good...glad she offers a voice over option for those new to foam rolling. I did the follow along option. I used my playground ball to put behind my back while foam rolling the legs to sort of roll onto the ball while foam rolling to take the pressure off the wrists....I think it was an YT instructor that offered that brilliant suggestion and I've been doing it ever since. I didn't have a massage ball in my workout area, so I just laid down longways on my roller and stretched out that way for the last exercise.
29- Five Parks Yoga (Flow & Balance Yoga Class =50 min.); 2.85 Mile Walk; 35 Min. Yard Work Erin's class had a great flow with a few balance poses for 41 min., then core and stretches on the floor. It finally warmed up some to go outside for a walk. There were a few motorcycles out! Too cool yet for that, IMO!
30- Julia Reppel (Day 11 OER BASE/5 Min. Squat Warm Up); T&D Day 16 (36 min. Abs, Calves, & Quads); Cathe Killer Legs (TS 2 - Moderate Weights); Mady (SFLBPR) Format is :40/:20 with 10 ab exercises to start (all on floor), then calf & quad exercises with a :60 finisher of BW Heel Elevated Squats. I did the abs & Quad & Calves blocks like shown but for the last round I included more inner/outer thigh exercises w/ Cathe's STS 2.0 inner thigh variations and sumo D/L's. For the finisher, I changed it to clam work using the band. I liked this workout variation better, I think, than following Dan's exercises. (I need more inner thigh work than quad work!). Added on Cathe's KL premix but skipped the Calf exercises. Nice combo. I find I can go heavier in this premix than she does + I like these exercises better than in her premix 1! Win/win!
31- Rest Day HAPPY EASTER! He is Risen!! ✝️

Total March Minutes: 2,466

Most Used Instructors Mar '24 (sometimes more than 1x/daily):

Julia Reppel - 20
Tiff & Dan - 14
Cathe - 12
Walks/TM -11; 30.13 Miles
Mady Morrison - 10
Five Parks Yoga - 6
IBX Running - 5
Yard Work - 4; 200 min.
Michelle Goldstein - 2
Mari Winsor (B&T) - 1

Total Rest Days - 4
Active Rest Days - 3
Devotions - 31/31
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-24, 02:50 PM  
allgirlsinaz

I'm finishing up Michelle Briehler's Build/Shred program then moving on to Chris & Edi's Build 2.0 10 week program.

1. IBX Running Intermediate Pyramid 20 min; Core Cardio
2. Barre/Pilates Sculpt; 3.60 mile walk

End of Michelle Briehler's program

3. SSoD Couple's Therapy 55 min ride

Build 2.0

4. Push Chest/Tri's/Shoulders; Steamboat Geyser 35 min walk
5. Legs
6. IBX Running Fat Loss Walk 40 min; Acadia National Park 30 min walk
7. Pull Back/Bi's/Rear Delts
8. Total Legs
9. Push Chest/Tri's/Shoulders/Abs
10. SSoD Double-Down Spin 40 min ride; 3.56 mile walk
11. Pull Back/Bi's/ Rear Delts; 30 min neighborhood walk
12. Legs
13. IBX Running 1-2-3 Intervals 40 min; 30 min walk
14. Arms
15. IBX Running Beginner HIIT 15 min; Glutes/Hamstrings
16. UB; 2.53 mile walk
17. Ride with Alina 60 min Spin Challenge
18. Quads/Hamstrings; 1.49 mile walk
19. IBX Running Tempo 33 min; Hiking t/m program 15 min; neighborhood walk 30 min
20. Chest/Back/Rear Delts
21. Legs/Shoulders
22. IBX Running Incline Walk-twice through (50 min). I did the inclines in reverse order and increased speed by .3 in the second half.
23. Full Body; 4.93 mile walk
24. Alyssa Engle 80's Themed Ride 30 min; A Engle Tabata 10 min; A Engle Stretching for Cyclists 13 min
25. Arms; t/m walk 33 min
26. LB
27. IBX Running Fat Burn 60 min; neighborhood walk 30 min
28. Back/Chest/Rear Delts/Abs
29. IBX Running Beginner Sprints; Quads/Calves/Adductors/Bi's
30. nothing (overdue for "nothing")
31. Chest/Shoulders/Tris; FitScope Power Walk Climb 20 min (WOW)

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-24, 03:00 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

March!

1. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #21, Cathe (ICE) Chiseled Upper Body
2. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #22, Cathe (ICE) Chiseled Lower Body Blast, Al (YZ) Sunrise & Sunset #2
3. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #23, Dean 90DTF Quick Posture
4. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #24, Cathe (ICE) Metabolic Total Body, Dean 90DTF Quick AM workout
5. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #25, David-Dorian Ross Tai Chi Fit Flow, Jessica Smith Burn Fat & Have Fun (Have a Ball)
6. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #26, Cathe (LITE) Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper Body, Cathe (LIS) Yoga Relax
7. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #27, Cathe (LITE) Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower Body
8. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #28, Cathe MMA:Boxing (combo one), Debra Mazda Cardio/Toning walk
9. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #29, Cathe (LITE) Body Weight & Bands (Timesaver premix-no floor), Cathe Killer Legs (Timesaver premix #2-moderate weight)
10. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #30, Dean AM Yoga, Cathe Perfect Pump (Upper Body premix)
11. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #21
12. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #22, Cathe (ICE) Metabolic Total Body, Dean (Lazy Yoga routine)
13. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #23
14. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #24, Cathe (ICE) Chiseled Upper Body
15. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #25
16. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #26, Cathe (ICE) To the Mat Legs & Glutes, Dean (Cyclist yoga routine)
17. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #27
18. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #28, Cathe (LITE) PHA 2 (Timesaver Premix-1st half)
19. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #29, Cathe (LITE) PHA 2 (Timesaver Premix-2nd half), Cathe Perfect30 Perfect Flow (Mobility)
20. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #30, Cathe (LITE) Pyramid Pump (Timesaver Premix-Upper Body)
21. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #21, Jessica Smith YBYY (Shine) Cardio Yoga Fusion, Dean (Restorative Shoulder Recovery)
22. Rest Day
23. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #22, Cathe (Boss Bands) Total Body
24. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #23, Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge (Day 1), Miranda Esmonde-White Classical Stretch 1201
25. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #24, Cathe Travel Fit, Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge (Day 2)
26. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #25, Cathe Boss Loops (Glutes & Core), Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge (Day 3)
27. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #26, Leslee Bender (Pilates), Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge (Day 4)
28. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #27, Cathe (LITE) Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper Body, Cathe Perfect30 Perfect Flow (Mobility), Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge (Day 5)
29. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #28, Linda Wooldridge (Stejskal) Fusion Mat (Table Top Glutes, Inner Thighs, Abs, Stretch), Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge (Day 6)
30. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #29, Jessica Smith 4 mile Power Walk (mile one), Jenny Ford Step Across America (Maine), Cathe Core Max (Balance Premix), Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge (Day 7)
31. Dean (MFY) 90DTF #30, Jessica Smith Walk a 5k (steady walk), Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge (Day 8)

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-24, 03:22 PM  
Tammie M

March

1 - 2 A 3 day Line Dance Event
3 - Cathe Strong & Sweaty: Total Body Giant Sets
4 - Cathe Strong & Sweaty: Cardio Slam - Timesaver Premix #1 + Abs Bonus
5 - Tracie Long Platinum Fitness for Seniors
6 - Jane Adams Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors - Tai Chi Mobility Practice + Lower Body Stretches
7 - Cathe 4 Day Split - Back & Biceps Premix
8 - Cathe 4 Day Split - Lower Body Premix + Suzanne Bowen 10MS Slim And Sculpt Pilates - Lower Body
9 - Cathe 4 Day Split - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps Premix
10 - Cathe 4 Day Split - Kickboxing Cardio Premix + Core
11 - Tracey Mallett Bikini Body 2 Absolution - Workout One + Suzanne Bowen 10MS Slim And Sculpt Pilates - Total Body
12 - Jane Adams Gentle Yoga - Lying WarmUp + Upper Body + Torso and Leg Strength and Flexibilty
13 - Allie Del Rio The Firm Total Body Toner
15 - Walk It Off with George! Circuit Walk
17 - Cathe Fit Split - Push Day Only Premix + Quick Fix Pilates Abs - Core Combinations
18 - Cathe Fit Split - Push Day Only Premix + Quick Fix Pilates Abs - Stabilization
19 - Jenny Ford Walk Across America: Nebreska + Classical Stretch Season 11: 1124
20 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Hip Mobility Series: Strength
21 - Jane Adams Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors - Upper Body Seated Strength & Mobility Exercises + Leg Strength Exercises + Karen Voight BLT
22 - Alison Davis The Firm Dangerous Curves Ahead
23 - Cathe 4 Day Split: Low Impact Step Premix + Core
24 - Tracey Mallett Bikini Body 2 Absolution - Workout Two + Quick Fix Pilates Abs - Classic Pilates
26 - Gilad Total Body Sculpt Vol 1 - Workouts 1&2
28 - Emily Welsh The Firm Power Half Hour
29 - Ellen Barrett Self Slim and Sleek Fast
31 - Gilad Total Body Sculpt Vol 1 - Workout 3 + Gilad Total Body Sculpt Vol 2 - Workout 1
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-24, 05:54 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

March 2024

1 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
2 Still recovering
3 Improved Health - 15 Minute Walking Hiit Workout - 20 minutes ; Senior Shape - Gentle Pilates & Stretch - 25 minutes
4 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Senior Shape - Balance & Posture - 27 minutes
5 Be Healthy Enough - 30 Minute Muscle Group Long Set - 30 minutes
6 Improved Health - Full Body Ultimate Workout - 30 minutes
7 Improved Health - 20 Minute Dance Music All-in-One Workout - 24 minutes; Stronger Core On the Floor - Level 2 - 9 minutes; 5 Minute Seated Stretch
8 Active & Fit - Keli: Mixed Format 30 minutes, but I only did about half of it; Senior Shape - Gentle Pilates & Stretch - 25 minutes
9 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Workout for a Stronger Back - 15 minutes
10 Improved Health - No Chatter Tabata All-in-One Workout - 35 minutes
11 Improved Health - Walking with Light Weights All-in-One - 30 minutes; Trifecta Pilates - Peaceful Pilates - 20 minutes
12 Outdoor Walk - 20 minutes; Improved Health - Weight Loss Interval Workout - 25 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for All Ages - 30 minutes
13 Jessica Valant Pilates - Cardio Pilates Combo Workout - Beginner - 25 minutes
14 Improved Health - Intervals All-in-One Workout - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Workout for Stronger Hips - 10 minutes
15 Rest Day
16 Rest Day
17 Jessica Valant Pilates: Dumbbells with Pilates - Beginner - 20 minutes & 10 Minute Everyday Balance Exercises
18 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
19 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Barre3 - barre3 Signature with Natalie (3/18/24) - 35 minutes
20 Barre3 - b3 Strength with Tiffany (3/18/24) - 30 minutes; Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
21 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
22 Barre3 - barre3 Signature with Christa Joy (1/1/2024) - 35 minutes
23 Barre3 - b3 Strength with Dustin (3/4/24) - 35 minutes
24 Nothing
25 Improved Health - The Secrets to Longevity - 35 minutes, Stronger Core on the Floor - Level 2 - 8 minutes & Seated Daily Stretch - 12 minutes
26 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
27 Silver & Fit - Outdoor Circuit Workout with Stacey Lei 3/26/24 - 30 minutes
28 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Beginner Upper Body Weight Workout #2 - 20 minutes
29 Nothing
30 Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Women Over Sixty - 30 minutes; Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
31 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 15 Minute Pilates Workout for When You Don't Know What to Do

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-24, 07:10 PM  
Luv2WO

Here!

1. PBL Adore Your Core: Lower Abs Workout, Body Band Burner Workout, Ten to Terrific Butt, Yoga class, 35 min walk, PBL Glow Stretch
2. Barre3 Twist, PBL New You Side Lying Leg Workout
3. Barre3 Lunch Hour Body Blast, PBL Spring Into Summer Stretch & Release
4. Pilates 25 Min Mat Full Body, PBL Sculpt and Shred Arm workout, BB Mat Stretch
5. Pilates 20 min Mat Abs and Glutes, PBL Side Toner Workout, PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
6. Pilates 30 min Mat Full Body, PBL Just 5 Min More Stretch with the Band, Stress Free Stretch Routine
7. Barre3 Ballet Sculpt, BB Restorative Outer Thigh Workout
8. PBL Winter Challenge Lower Body, Glow Obliques, 5 Min More Stretch, Upper Back Stretch Routine
9. Barre3 Burner, 15 min stretch
10. Barre3 60 min Signature, 30 min walk, PBL Restorative Stretch
11. PBL LIVE 39 EXPRESS: Tone & Flow, Twist and Tone Oblique Workout, Strength & Control Upper Body Workout, 25 min walk
12. PBL LIVE 41: Resistance Band Tone, Upper Back Stretch
13. PBL LIVE 31 EXPRESS: Beauty In Simplicity, BB Hip and Thigh Extension, Ballerina Legs - Inner Thigh, Backstage stretch from dvd
14. PBL Heat Booty Band Upper Body and Ankle Weight Side Lying, Alaskan Triple A Workout, Fit and Focused Stretch Routine, 20 min walk
15. Barre3 Ballet Fit, PBL Hit The Spot Lower Body Workout, 30 min walk
16. Ballet Beautiful Bikini Workouts: Ab Blast and Inner Thigh Blast, Ballerina Arms: Back and Posture, PBL Winter Warmer Legs
17. BB Essential Ballerina: Floor Barre, Ballerina Legs: Inner Thighs, Classic Bridge, 25 min walk, PBL Restorative Stretch
18. Barre3 30 min Signature, PBL Side Toner workout, 25 min walk, YT Leg Stretch
19. PBL Sexy Back Workout, Sunrise Workout, 25 min walk, YT Leg Stretch
20. PBL HEAT Long Band Core & Ankle Weight Seated Arms, Butt and Thigh Firming Workout With Weights
21. PBL No Neck Strain Ab workout, Lake Come Upper Body, No More Neck and Shoulder Pain workout, 25 min walk
22. PBL May Makeover Complete Body, 5 Min More Stretch with the Band, 25 min walk
23. Barre3 Lean with Sadie, PBL Central Park Stretch
24. Barre3 Slim with Sadie, PBL Fast and Firm Butt workout
25. PBL Body Burner Workout, Upper Back Stretch, Glow Stretch
26. Barre3 Length, BB Backstage Stretch
27. Ballet Beautiful Total Body workout (no bridge), PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
28. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor
29. Barre3 Glow workout, 25 min walk, Essentrics PM Stretch
30. Callanetics Principle Moves, 25 min walk, BB Mat Stretch
31. Barre3 Studio Balance with Candace, BB Mat Stretch
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-24, 09:42 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

MARCH

1 - Fabulous 50s: 15 minute walking workout, 10 minute arms workout and 5 minute abs workout; my own stretch; 5,661 steps.

2 - GYM for 15 minutes recumbent and 55 weight machines; Devi Daly Yoga Challenge Day 14 - Relax & Rejuvenate Yin Yoga; 4,396 steps.

3 - GYM for 15 minutes treadmill, 45 weight machines and DBs, and 15 recumbent; 5,739 steps.

4 - Restorative yoga class; 4,063 steps.

5 - LWR latest 15 minute walk; a fitbymik standing dumbbell arms workout; 5,800 steps.

6 - Kassandra Yoga for Gut Health; an LWR 10 minute cardio walk; Devi Daly Challenge Day 15 - Serene Stretch With a Bolster; 4,187 steps.

7 - Senior Shape Walking Workout for Weight Loss (To the Beat); Senior Shape Yoga & Pilates Workout for Beginners; a few yin poses for my low back; 5,287 steps.

8 - Nothing formal; 3,381 steps.

9 - GYM for 15 recumbent, 55 weight and cable machines and 10 minutes treadmill; 5,475 steps.

10 - Rest day; 3,356 steps.

11 - Senior Shape Cardio Combinations 30 Minute HIIT Workout; Senior Shape Chair Pilates for Seniors & Beginners; 4,728 steps.

12 - Yoga with Uliana 5 Minute Standing Stretch; half mile lunch walk; yin yoga class; 4,639 steps.

13 - 5 minutes silent meditation; a 7 minute LWR walk; .8 mile walk around neighborhood; mat PT; 5,837 steps.

14 - 5 minutes silent meditation; .89 mile lunch walk; Home Improvement inners, outers, bis and tris; Devi Daly Challenge Day - Yin Elixir; 5,948 steps.

15 - 5 minutes silent meditation (1); Yin Yoga With Matt - 30 Minute Yin Yoga for Digestion; 2,302 steps.

16 - 8 minutes silent meditation (2); 1.61 mile walk; mat PT; 6,725 steps.

17 - 8 minutes silent meditation (3); 1.16 mile walk at community track; GYM for 15/55 minutes of recumbent/weight machines and dumbbells; Devi Daly Challenge Day 17 - Peaceful Pause; 7,021 steps.

18 - 6 minutes silent meditation (4); Fabulous50s 20 Minute Fat Burning Walking Workout; Fabulous50s 5 Minute Toned Arms Workout; 5,686 steps.

19 - 5 minutes silent meditation (5); yin yoga class; 4,457 steps.

20 - 6 minutes silent meditation (6); The Body Electric Workout - pecs, tris, shoulders and abs; Kassandra's 15 Minute Upper Body Yoga Stretch; 3,320 steps.

21 - 8 minutes silent meditation (7) otherwise nothing formal; 3,647 steps.

22 - 6 minutes silent meditation (8); Bellyfit Embodied Goddess Honour Your Roots; Sarah Beth Deep Stretch for Stress, Anxiety & Trauma; 6,940 steps.

23 - 10 minutes silent meditation (9); GYM for 15 minutes recumbent and 60 weight machines and DBs; Devi Dali Challenge Day 18 - Heart Space Yin; 5,558 steps.

24 - 15 minutes silent meditation (10); Spring Renewal workshop at the yoga studio with some hatha flow, yin, and 30 minutes nidra; 2,385 steps.

25 - 5 minutes silent meditation (11); attended grandniece's restorative yoga class; 3,679 steps.

26 - 12 minutes silent meditation (12); Kathy Smith Matrix Power Walk; Kassandra 15 Minute Bedtime Yin Yoga; 7,134 steps.

27 - 8 minutes silent meditation (13); a Fabulous50s 15 minute cardio walk; an LWR standing Pilates; a Fabulous50s stretch; 4,845 steps.

28 - 8 minutes silent meditation (14); Ally Boothroyd Yoga Nidra for Deep Rest; 3,913 steps.

29 - 6 minutes silent meditation (15); SeniorShape Walking Workout With Weights; Sarah Beth Lazy Legs Flexibility; 4,887 steps.

30 - 10 minutes silent meditation (16); GYM for 15 minutes treadmill and 45 weight machines; 6,334 steps.

31 - 12 minutes silent meditation (17); quick beach walk; 1.10 mile walk at osprey trail; Kassandra 20 Minute Bedtime Stretch & Relax; 6,346 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-24, 12:12 PM  
donnamp

March....

1 - Caroline Jordan - 40 Min Osteoporosis Strength (Patreon); Jessica Valant - Gentle Hip Stretches
2 - Caroline Jordan - 45 Min Indoor Walk; Jessica Valant - Hip & Hamstring Release
3 - Ellen - Yoga with Weights, Slow dog walk
4 - Be Healthy Enough - Muscle Group, Long Set Full Body Strength; Blessful Body - Pilates to Improve Balance; short dog walk, Ellen - Cardio Core
5 - Barlates - 30 Min Waking workout for Fat Loss, 5000 Steps; Lindywell - 15 Min Mind/Body Reset; short dog walk, Trifecta Pilates - Roller Reach
6 - Improved Health - 20 Min Fast Walk; Trifecta Pilates - Standing Pilates and Stretch Ease; Be Healthy Enough - Lower Body with Bone Bursts (30 min)
7 - Fabulous 50's - 20 Min Fat Burning Walking Workout; Be Healthy Enough - Upper Body with Bone Bursts (15 min); Trifecta Pilates - 10 min arm focus
8 - Improved Health - 20 Min Interval Training (30,20,10); Stronger Core on the floor Level 3; 13 Min Stretch
9 - Improved Health - 20 Min All in One Dance workout; 20 min Disco Cardio; Trifecta Pilates - Nourishing Ease; Essentrics Live Workout from 3/4
10 - Improved Health - 80's Cardio, Jessica Valant -No Arms Pilates workout; Short dog walk, Essentrics Live Workout from 3/6
11 - Jessica Valant - Full Body Body Weight Workout, 10 min Hip Strengthening; dog walk, Essentrics Live Workout from 3/11
12 - Jessica Valant - 10 Min Standing Hip Mobility, Step Workout; Yoga w/ Kassadra - 15 Min Morning Yoga Flow; dog walk & walk on my own; CS 1401
13 - Ellen - Body Weight Sculpt; dog walk & walk on my own
14 - Ellen - Yoga Pump and Quick Fix; Short dog walk, Ellen - Mood Boosting Cardio
15 - Ellen - Align and Shine
16 - Jenny Ford - Beginner Step Video (21 min), Ellen - Epic Barre; short dog walk
17 - Essentrics - Leg and Butt Sculpting with Meg; 60 min Outdoor walk (w DD)
18 - Essentrics - AM/PM Challenge - AM Day 1; Gilad 30th Anniversary Show # 1; Short dog walk, Ellen - Standing Pilates
19 - Jessica Smith - Fusion Sculpt Total Body & Concenrated Core; Jessica Smith - Nature Walk
20 - Jessica Smith - Cardio Flow (from Total Body Balance);10 Min Stretch and Destress; Short dog walk, Barre 3 - Mindful Flow w/ Christa Joy (3/18)
21 - Jessica Smith - Pilates Fusion Sculpt, Lee Holden - 7 Min of Magic A.M; dog walk, Debbie Rocker P.M. Walk
22 - Jessica Smith - LISS Feedback Flow; Short dog walk
23 - Jessica Smith - Barre Sculpt (WS 3.0), Stretch from WS 3.0
24 - Jessica Smith - Yoga for Balance and Core Strength (Yoga Fusion Fix); Short dog walk; Leslie 3 Miles
25 - Jenny Ford - Step Across the UK # 2, Jessica Smith - Total Stretch 17 min Stretch; dog walk (short), Jessica Smith -Total Stretch - Deep Stretch
26 - Jessica Smith -Fusion Flow Sculpt (from Strong & Centered), Trifecta Pilates - Pilates Mobility Routine
27 - Jessica Smith - Balance & Agility (from WS 2.0); LWR - 20 Min Walk 5 min no-gym workout
28 - Jessica Smith - Yoga Fusion Sculpt; Jenny Ford - March Across the UK #2
29 - Ellen - Four Elements Flow
30 - Ellen - Powerhouse Cardio; Short dog walk
31 - Jessica Smith - Fusion Sculpt Total Body Band & Balance; Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Gentle Pilates Stretch, outdoor walk 25-30 min
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-24, 05:16 PM  
Mell

March

Cee - 30 min FB #1
Paul Eugene - 20 Minute Cardio Power March Fitness Exercise Burst | 155 BPM

Tae Bo - Burnout (20 Min)
Ben - morning mobility

Simone - 9 Min Side Saddle legs
Andrea - 10-Minute Sculpted Arm Workout
Sophie - 5 MIN INTENSE AB WORKOUT
Ben - 7 min mobility

rest

Cee - 40min FULL BODY DUMBBELL #7
Ben - 7 minute mobility
3 mile walk

2 mile walk
Flow - 10 minute mobility
Winsor Pilates - B&T

3 mile walk
Namaste Yoga (Ep 305) ~ Create Your Calm with Erica

2 mile walk
Lucy - 7 Minute Daily Standing Mobility & Stretch

3 mile walk
Tim - 7 Minute Morning Mobility Routine
Donovan - 7 Minute Balance Workout

rest

Walks of Life - 10 Minutes Walking At Home - Metabolism-Boosting Walk
Tim - 7 Minute Morning Mobility Routine

WOL - 10 min
Hannah - 20 MIN FULL BODY PILATES
Joelle - Yin Yoga for Hip Pain and Hip Bursitis - 30 min Supine Sequence

WOL - 10 min
Joelle - Yoga for Flexibility - 10 min Full Body Deep Stretch

2 mile walk
Devi - 30 Minute Morning Yin Yoga Stretch | Full Body, No Props

4 mile walk
Cee - 20min FULL BODY DUMBBELL #17
Joelle - 5 min Yoga for CALVES - Lower leg stretch & release

2 mile walk
Echo - 20 min Full Body, Gentle, Relaxing, DEEP Yoga Stretches

3 mile walk
Joelle - 10 min Gentle stretch to wake up your body

1 mile walk
Hailey - 15 Min Yin Yoga I Mindful Practice I Full Body Release

2 mile walk
Devi - 40 Minute Yin Yoga For The Whole Body | Deep Fascia Stretch

Joelle - 10 min Standing Yoga Full Body Stretch

2 mile walk
Jaz - Somatic & Gentle Yoga | Explore & Unwind | 25 Min

2 mile walk
Jaz - Somatic Yoga Everyday Stretch | 15 Min

rest

2 mile walk
Jaz - Daily Somatic Yoga Practice For Mobility & Flexibility | 25 Min
Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-24, 01:09 PM  
T2B

march 2024...

1. CIZE: HYO x2 + Yv2: SS

ICE Level One Rotation - Week 1

2. ICE: Rock’m Sock’m
3. ICE: Chiseled Upper Body
4. Cathe’s Gloved Up & Sweaty
5. ICE: Metabolic Total Body
6. ICE: To The Mat Premix #6, Bands Only Premix
7. rest day…
8. ICE: Low Impart Cardio 1 - Premix #4

Week 2
9. ICE: Chiseled Lower Body Blast
10. Yv2: SS + Christi Taylor: Cinnamon Spice (3 songs)
11 - 15. rest days…. Done with the ICE rotation.

16. BODY BEAST: Build Legs & Build Shoulders (Giant Sets) + CIZE: HYO. I haven’t done a Body Beast rotation since 2017. Hard to believe.
17. CIZE: HYO x2 + FIT|SPLIT: Push Day (skipped shoulders) + CIZE: HYO
18. CIZE: HYO
19. JAZZERCISE: Dancin’ Abs

20. BOSS BANDS: Total Body. Nice to revisit after 2 years? I’ll use my Cathe tubing the next time I do this workout. The bands could use more tension, and my blue band is too short.
21. XTRAIN: AOLIH Timesaver (Floor + Step)
22. LIS: Afterburn Timesaver 1 - 10. P.M. CIZE: HYO
23. CIZE: HYO + BOSS LOOPS: Glutes & Core + CIZE: HYO. I really didn’t like using the Boss Loops either. I felt it but it still didn’t feel like enough. Next time I’ll use my tubing or maybe light weights.
24. STEP BOSS: PHA3
25. LITE: Metabolic Blast: Mish Mosh Premix - Double Standing Metabolic Blast + JAZZERCISE: Dancin’ Abs: 30 Minute Premix. P.M. CIZE: HYO. Last time I did Metabolic Blast, I realized that I didn’t like the floor section of Metabolic Blast. I liked the Double Standing premix a lot.
26. rest day…

27. LIS: Athletic Training
28. LITE: Cardio Party. P.M. CIZE: Hold Your Own x 2
29. BOSS LOOPS: Glutes & Core Timesaver 32 (no floor work, glutes or core, 27m) + JAZZERCISE: Burlesque 20 Minute Quick Fix. I used my firewalker band up until the lunge segment. I need loops with more resistance because the workout still doesn’t feel like enough. I like the workout, just not a fan of the loops. I may sub in a Fit Tower workout next time.
30. JAZZERCISE: Burlesque, 47m. Last time I did the full workout was a little over 2 years ago. It’s a really good workout that I should do more often. I also did a lot of YT line dances. I’m interested in live line dance classes but unfortunately we don’t have anything like that around my area.
31. BOSS BANDS: Total Body. I used tubing this time, much better than the bands but still not a favorite. It’s great for low energy days though.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts