Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-30-16, 07:00 PM  
lorajc

Do You Consider Pink Firms Old & Easy? and?

So....do you consider the Pink Firms easy.....old? Also......is the Firm still in biz? I miss The Firm. What's the status. Are they still going to put out sets?

I miss the days when they sent out flyer's announcing the next series. Am I just old?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-16, 07:09 PM  
wendug

I don't think pink firms are too easy, at least the ones I have! I use Pump, Jump and Jab, Cardio Overdrive, Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn, Total Body Time Crunch, and the 500 Calorie Workout. I really like the workouts Kelsie's leads.
The Firm is still around as Bemax fitness. There have been a few threads about it, but I haven't checked it out yet. They seem to be changing with the times and going to streaming workouts with a fee.
Old 05-30-16, 07:50 PM  
lorajc

Oh...one other thing I find amusing about the older Firms (vintage) is that I can remember all of their names and believe me....at my age....those things don't come easily....it's funny.....I can recall each one like it was yesterday!! I also still love the music and set!!
Old 05-30-16, 08:01 PM  
MoFirmer

I love the BEMAX streaming!!! I've been using it for 90% of my workouts ( the other 10% being The FIRM) and I really like the streaming format! I wasn't sold on it before trying it out. But the workouts are really good! Lots of variety! And in these you can see that the instructors have full control over what they put out. It is just like working out with them in person.
Old 05-31-16, 06:00 AM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
So....do you consider the Pink Firms easy.....old? Also......is the Firm still in biz? I miss The Firm. What's the status. Are they still going to put out sets?

I miss the days when they sent out flyer's announcing the next series. Am I just old?
I still do all the FIRMs and don't consider any of them to be too easy. The status of the FIRM is that they can't use the FIRM name, because Gaiam still owns it, but is no longer producing FIRM workouts. Emily still owns the studio and has renamed it the FLEX. Emily, Rebekah, Allie & Alison are producing streaming workouts under the name BeMax Fitness. I've really been enjoying these workouts. They are the next generation of the FIRM. I don't need anymore infomercials.
Old 05-31-16, 06:13 AM  
anne

I miss the old days, too, when the Firm put out flyers and talked about upcoming workouts/series. I really enjoyed the whole thing. I also miss the old collage video site and their catalog--I looked forward to getting that catalog in the mail.
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 04:02 PM  
topfitmama

There are several pink firms I like a lot and they don't seem easy. Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn has awesome cardio (I just wish there were premixes!), Calorie Explosion is pretty high intensity. Cardio Overdrive and Ultimate Fat Burning Workout are lots of fun. I even like Emily's Burn and Firm (which I haven't been able to do since my DVD player broke down....)
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 04:39 PM  
lorajc

So do you think bemax will ever release DVDs?
Old 05-31-16, 05:38 PM  
MoFirmer

As of right now it is streaming only. I don't think it will be dvds. There is a quicker turn around with streaming and they can get more content out faster.
Old 05-31-16, 06:19 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfitmama View Post
There are several pink firms I like a lot and they don't seem easy. Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn has awesome cardio (I just wish there were premixes!), Calorie Explosion is pretty high intensity. Cardio Overdrive and Ultimate Fat Burning Workout are lots of fun. I even like Emily's Burn and Firm (which I haven't been able to do since my DVD player broke down....)
I thought I was the only person at VF who liked Emily's Burn and Shape.

Tags
pink firms