Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-22-21, 07:50 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Karen posted a short promo on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBmw...l=WorkoutHotel.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-21, 08:21 PM  
bubbles76

Wow Stephanie I see what you mean when you say it looks like a youtube video. Definitely waiting for it to come down in price. Not that I doubt it's efficacy, it just looks more homemade than even other XTF workouts.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-21, 08:29 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Wow Stephanie I see what you mean when you say it looks like a youtube video. Definitely waiting for it to come down in price. Not that I doubt it's efficacy, it just looks more homemade than even other XTF workouts.
Yeah, I still don't think I could spend that much on it, but I have the subscription going since it's only $4 a month and there is a lot of content on their site. So I may still try some of the workouts. There are others on the site that interest me more that I may be more likely to purchase after trying them out.
Old 03-23-21, 06:28 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Total Body Strength - 3 circuits of 3 exercises each; each circuit is repeated before moving on to a new set of exercises. The first two circuits are standing - except for the last exercise in the second circuit which is a renegade row combined with an overhead press (luckily for me, Karen gives modifications); the last circuit is all floor work. Karen finishes with a stretch. Very efficient use of time and a tough for me workout.

Carol
Old 04-21-21, 12:24 PM  
zoegirl

Thumbs up

I am loving this set! For starters, 30 minutes is the perfect length for me as I sometimes add a 15-30 minute walk. I like her personality and the workouts are no nonsense and efficient without being boring. They are the perfect intermediate intensity, too. I've done about half of the workouts so far and have enjoyed all of them. Thanks for the enabling!
zoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-21, 06:04 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoegirl View Post
I am loving this set! For starters, 30 minutes is the perfect length for me as I sometimes add a 15-30 minute walk. I like her personality and the workouts are no nonsense and efficient without being boring. They are the perfect intermediate intensity, too. I've done about half of the workouts so far and have enjoyed all of them. Thanks for the enabling!
I like them too! I think they are very creative - did Pilates Sculpt tonight.

Carol

Tags
define and align, karen vizueta, xtfmax, xtrainfit