Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-14, 01:35 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I also like the set. I'm loosely following the rotation since I do four of the DVDs of a particular level on one week and the other three the following week. The reason why the first week has four is because that's the week that I do the Stretch Flow for that level. I'm on Week 4.

The rest of the time, I've been doing TA 2x a week, Tonique 2-4x a week, and Buti 1x a week. I do other stretch/yoga wos 3x a week (total with Buti 4x a week) and I'm trying to add a DreamBody wo 1x a week. I also go to the gym to take Zumba, Jazzercise, or Turbokick classes. In other words, my rotation is all over the place because I like too many things. But that's why I initially bought the set. I figured it was easy to add three 30 minute wos to my current rotation.

ETA - I do use 5-8 lbs for dbs instead of 3 lbs. I also do toe push-ups and the planks on my toes. That's why I think the system works for different levels because there is a modifier showing moves on her knees. So far, Levels 1 and 2 are intermediate so you won't get an advanced system if that's what somebody is looking for.
Old 04-11-14, 02:53 PM  
toomuchjoy

I'm loving this set too. I love the 30 min format and love that I can modify and myself back into working out. I like Hilary - she's encouraging without being annoying.

I'm happy I got these. They're perfect for me right now.
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit, intermediate workouts, restarting