Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-08-21, 10:56 AM  
sbh

Yes, I sent you a pm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Hi Sherri,
I have this DVD if you're still looking for it.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-21, 06:52 PM  
Karla25

Looking for Erich Schiffmann‘s Backyard Series Beginning Yoga, Total Body Solution or other gentle shoulder workouts to help with an injured shoulder. I tried part of Jill Miller’s Shoulder Shape-Up, but that is too intense for me right now.
Old 04-08-21, 06:59 PM  
fanofladyvols

Karla I'm sorry to hear your shoulder is injured. Hope it gets better soon!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-21, 07:50 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Karla I'm sorry to hear your shoulder is injured. Hope it gets better soon!
Me too! I’m only able to do lower body work -can’t do a lot of things now like vacuuming, gardening, etc.
Old 04-08-21, 08:06 PM  
sbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
Me too! I’m only able to do lower body work -can’t do a lot of things now like vacuuming, gardening, etc.
Yes, I hope you heal quickly. That must make it hard to sleep. My shoulder wakes me up sometimes and that is miserable.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-21, 06:10 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
Looking for Erich Schiffmann‘s Backyard Series Beginning Yoga, Total Body Solution or other gentle shoulder workouts to help with an injured shoulder. I tried part of Jill Miller’s Shoulder Shape-Up, but that is too intense for me right now.
Oh, Karla, I am so sorry about your shoulder. I don't have any advice. I just wanted you to know you'll be in my prayers.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-21, 08:14 AM  
bubbles76

Still requesting Baladea . I promise to give it a fair try. I just have to know...
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-21, 12:48 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh View Post
Yes, I hope you heal quickly. That must make it hard to sleep. My shoulder wakes me up sometimes and that is miserable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Oh, Karla, I am so sorry about your shoulder. I don't have any advice. I just wanted you to know you'll be in my prayers.
Thank you both for your kind words and prayers. Yes, it’s hard to sleep because my shoulder also wakes me up at night.

It’s so very frustrating because I have two avocado trees, several daisy and clematis vines which need planting and I can’t do it now. Luckily, my daughter is coming up Wednesday and I’m hoping she’ll help me. This is my first shoulder injury and it’s made me realize how important they are to my daily life and how much I’ve taken them for granted.
Old 04-09-21, 12:50 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Still requesting Baladea . I promise to give it a fair try. I just have to know...
Lol. I will keep any eye out for you on my thrift store ventures. I might be tempted to try one of the workouts first though :-)
Old 04-09-21, 01:14 PM  
desertMermaid

Looking for Kristen Mcgee MTV yoga and Pilates

Looking for Kristen Mcgee MTV yoga, MTV power yoga, MTV Pilates or Pilates for beginners.

I can reimburse any shipping via PayPal or amazon gift card. Thank you so much!
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request the wealth