Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-23, 08:54 AM  
fatkat555

KCM December RAW dvd

Has anyone heard anything about Kelly’s new December RAW workout that was planned to go to dvd?

I have Instagram but not Facebook and haven’t seen any updates yet.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-23, 10:24 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

She has posted on Facebook. I think it's called Lean Physique. A kickboxing workout and a Butts & Gutts workout with no weights. I think she said the presale will start soon and to keep checking on coffeyfit.

Kelly looks amazing lately, more so than usual. She said she has kicked up her workout intensity and has gone back to her older style of workouts. She also does intermittent fasting.

I think she will be adding more workouts to her RAW streaming too. Her new slogan is 60 is the new 40 and she sure is a good endorsement for that!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-23, 10:57 AM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
She has posted on Facebook. I think it's called Lean Physique. A kickboxing workout and a Butts & Gutts workout with no weights. I think she said the presale will start soon and to keep checking on coffeyfit.

Kelly looks amazing lately, more so than usual. She said she has kicked up her workout intensity and has gone back to her older style of workouts. She also does intermittent fasting.

I think she will be adding more workouts to her RAW streaming too. Her new slogan is 60 is the new 40 and she sure is a good endorsement for that!
Thank you for the update! I’m going to keep checking her site!

I’m curious what her “old style” of exercise is and what that means. More Stepboxing? Heavy weights? She’s amazing.

LOL! I just went on Instagram and she posted the update an hour ago with the cover art.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 12-15-23, 11:06 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Yes, if anyone learns what her "old style" of workouts is please share. Does she mean back to the NYC days, or boxing, or heavy weights, or weight circuits, or ???
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-23, 09:50 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Yes, if anyone learns what her "old style" of workouts is please share. Does she mean back to the NYC days, or boxing, or heavy weights, or weight circuits, or ???
Someone asked this question on her Train Smart with Coffeyfit page on FB. She said she went back to the days when 15 lbers were the heaviest weights people used at home. She added balance, hyper focus on technique, high step training with jumps, functional core training etc. In simpler terms, more basic but more intense. It's hard to explain she said. She didn't mention specific dvds.
Old 12-16-23, 12:11 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thanks Summer Breeze!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-23, 05:32 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Someone asked this question on her Train Smart with Coffeyfit page on FB. She said she went back to the days when 15 lbers were the heaviest weights people used at home. She added balance, hyper focus on technique, high step training with jumps, functional core training etc. In simpler terms, more basic but more intense. It's hard to explain she said. She didn't mention specific dvds.
Thank you!

Interesting about the highest weight.

Old 12-17-23, 09:26 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
Thank you!

Yes I thought so too.

She also said she'll be posting details on the next RAW dvd on coffeyfit soon. More Than Strength(?) I think it's called. I haven't checked for details.
Old 12-17-23, 10:29 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
Thank you!

I was surprised to read that since she always says to go heavy.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-23, 11:00 AM  
jetlitis

Kelly posted a new FB update regarding the second RAW DVD. I tried to re-size the photo of the DVD posted on FB, but was unable to, so I typed out the description for those of you who don't have FB.

RAW: "More than Just Strength" (30 minute workouts)

Workout One: RAW "Heavy Up and Move": This workout is designed to build beautiful, youthful muscles with heavier dumbbells that are performed in a unique cardio-infused format called Cardioacceleration!

Studies have long proven that weightlifting torches calories long after the workout has ended. It has been further proven that inputting cardio in the place of rests amps up the burn even more!

No more waiting around for your next set...MOVE FOR THE BURN!

Workout Two: RAW "Balance, Strength & Core": This workout focuses on total body strength while holding balance positions to challenge your core...and more!

Just as weight training is important for a youthful lifestyle, balance is vital to strengthen your legs and ankles all while preparing your body to age with a stable foundation.

Equipment: Dumbbells
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kcm raw