Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-21, 01:33 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

You are all so evil -- I have one of the Walk Strong 2 DVDs (the one that's all cardio) but I do love Jessica (even I don't love compound moves and mostly got to KCM and Cathe for strength training) so I have the Walk Strong 3 set sitting in my Amazon shopping cart (sure do wish I could just get the cardio routines separately because that's what I will use for sure... the others are more iffy given all my other favorites that are firmly entrenched!)
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-21, 09:06 PM  
Gardengirl

Tiffany, not to be an enabler or anything . . . . but I really do like this one. I don't really like compound moves and she does move fast, but for the most part I find this doable. I just have to not try and keep up with Jessica. Most times I fall somewhere in between Jessica and Debbie and am working my way up. I'm into my second week and the only workout I've struggled with so far is the Metabolic Conditioning one. The thing that's different for me in this one is that they are all really only 30 minutes; not 43, not 45, but truly 30 and I can power through a 30 minute workout without a lot of dread. And if the compound move feels too much like throwing the weights around, I've started only doing 1/2 of the compound move and not feeling guilty. The fusion workout was really good and her yoga/pilates was not a relaxing stretch but a nice workout. I also like that Jessica seems very poised in this series and did a great job instructing.

(Also, I have been humbled at reducing the amount of weight I use for this workout. Felt guilty at first....but got over it since I didn't want to give up.)

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith rotation, walk strong 3