Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-20-21, 09:10 PM  
kaykay

Hi everyone,

Sunday I did Caroline's kettlebell workout-awesome
Monday I did a Cathe upper body
Tuesday Caroline lower unilateral Epic 2
Wed. Day 3 of Epic 2 upper body
tomorrow I am doing her compound leg day
So far I love her workouts. It is going to be fun seeing what you are all doing and how you like them.
Thanks for starting this thread.
kaykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-21, 11:17 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Today was Epic 2 Day 13 Chest and Triceps. A lot of pushups. I can do them on the toes pushups for about 20 reps or so... but I decided to keep them on my knees.

I did Kettlebel, Upper Body, Lower Body workouts from Epic 2. They are awesome. I think I'm going to do my 'rating' for her workouts. It will be a good reference if I wanted to do repeat a workout...

Cardio day tomorrow. I'm back to MOSSA for cardio...
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-21, 11:26 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post

Another VF friend in the check-in and I want to do one of Caroline's workout as our Fun Friday workout. Do ya'll have any suggestions for a Fun Friday Caroline workout? Neither of us have done any of her workouts, but we're both Cathe girls and really want to try Caroline. And we'd would love for ya'll to join us for a Caroline Fun Friday workout! How fun it would be to have some of us from each check-in group doing the same workout, if anyone would like to join us!
I'll join for Caroline Fun Friday. I'm thnnking full body? She does full body every Friday for Epic... I'm thinking whatever she throws at us this Friday!
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-21, 09:10 AM  
kaykay

hdw, I didn't see any kettlebell workouts in Epic II. Where am I missing them? Thanks. Love kettlebells.
kaykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-21, 09:47 AM  
buffmama

EPIC I Day 17 Lunges

Wow, just wow. Kept my weights and went with it. Happy it's over. Was thrilled when we moved on to BW exercises. Chest and triceps tomorrow.
Old 01-21-21, 03:57 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
I'll join for Caroline Fun Friday. I'm thnnking full body? She does full body every Friday for Epic... I'm thinking whatever she throws at us this Friday!
Yay! Glad you'll be joining us!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-21, 04:08 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
I might do this too after seeing the breakdown tomorrow morning.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-21, 05:09 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
I might do this too after seeing the breakdown tomorrow morning.

Erica
I'll be joining in. My first Caroline workout. Does she mix things up every Friday? Do you know when she will post the workout? Thanks!!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-21, 05:48 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I'll be joining in. My first Caroline workout. Does she mix things up every Friday? Do you know when she will post the workout? Thanks!!
I think she posts around midnight EST? I don't know...I'm up at 5am and it's always there.

Here is the info on the Epic programs with calendars: https://carolinegirvan.com/epic-program.pdf

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-21, 06:27 PM  
manleym

Thanks for the links Erica. That will be helpful with figuring out her workouts.

ChelePA is the friend I was referring to earlier! Thanks for letting us crash your check-in. I think it will be fun!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
caroline girvan, growing annanas, growingannanas, heather robertson, mrandmrsmuscle