Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-17-17, 04:41 PM  
ellaenchanted

Another way VF has changed my life: wireless bras!

Not sure when it was recommended but someone mentioned wearing the Hanes Cozy bras. I though it would never work for me (34D or DD depending brand and style of bra) but I figured they'd make nice at-home bras Well, I have been wearing Cozy bras exclusively now for months. I wear a medium and they have great support. I also throw into the washer and dryer and the bras come out perfect and "snap back" after getting a little stretchy from wearing.

So comfy! I love they don't dig, no wires o rip through fabric and poke, and they look smooth under clothing. Also, tons of colors and really cheap!

Thank you VF for changing my boob game!
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-17, 05:44 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

I'm not sure if this thread I started (looking for a more comfortable bra so I can do more manual labor) is where you got it, but I'm glad it worked out for you. I'm sad to say that I couldn't make that style of bra work for me. I'm just too jello-y around and I also had trouble getting it on, over my head and around. I had the same problem with the Coobie bra (They took them back with no hassle, and it only cost me shipping. It was truely a no-risk trial.)

I guess I just have to lose weight and stretch more so I can "earn" wearing a more comfortable bra.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-17, 06:01 PM  
bubbles76

I'm glad the bras work for you ella. Do they only pull over the head?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 07:26 AM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I'm glad the bras work for you ella. Do they only pull over the head?
Yes, the Cozy style is pull-on but I there is a different style that has the hook & eye closure.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-17, 08:31 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Thanks for this, I am going to check these out.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-17, 09:02 AM  
rvagal

I switched to wire-free a few years' back too. So much more comfortable! I'm a 32A so I don't need support. I just like it to give a nice shape.

Unfortunately my go-to bra made by DKNY was recently discontinued. I managed to score two beige and one black off of eBay, but I'll have to find a replacement eventually. Sigh.
Old 10-13-17, 05:09 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I didn't end up going with the Hanes Cozy bra but ordered a Coobie bra and I really like it. I ordered two more and they should be here today! There was threads on these earlier in the year so I have those people to thank for posting about them. I like Jockey also but the Coobie is so comfy, way more than those Genie Bras which I guess I can now toss out the one that is literally falling apart.

Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-17, 08:33 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

This is a timely thread for me. I have been wearing Coobie bras for a few years but lately I am finding them uncomfortable. The original one I got is still very comfy but the stitching on the newer ones is bothering me.

I decided to try the True Body bra. I bought both the scoop neck and v neck bra and kept the v neck one. It is very comfy and even though they are expensive I will probably order more. I returned a bunch as I ordered in different sizes and colors. I will buy one of the scoop necks in black as the dulce color I ordered was not appealing to me. My main problem with it is that the straps are wide so they may show when wearing some of my clothing. I tried the True Body Lift bra but it didn't have any pads. I don't understand that.

Still looking for another comfy bra style that isn't so expensive and has thinner straps.

Here is a link to the V-neck bra I got

https://trueandco.com/bras/true-co/t...Cart%20Abandon
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-17, 08:39 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I am also looking for comfy sports bras. I have 3 from Eastern Mountain Sports but they do not make them anymore. The seams don't chafe and they are very stretchy and soft.
I am small busted so I don't need that much support but I do like some support. I don't like the girls to bounce around.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-17, 08:53 AM  
wendug

I too am looking for a replacement bra as the Bali style I like are discontinued. I ordered a Hanes comfy bra that has the hook and eye closure and tried it out for the first time yesterday. It is okay and it is indeed comfy, but doesn't give great support. My quest for a wireless bra with no padding (that isn't ridiculously expensive!) continues.

Tags
bras