Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-13-16, 02:02 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

A little update...

I posted this on my check-ins, but thought to post it here as well:

Today I did, Dancinerate: Burn to the Beat (whole workout plus bonus Dancer's Abs and Bootylicious Buns) + Your Sexy Everything: Dancer's Floor Stretch. OMG... What a blast I had! The workout was FUN and so doable, I was able to get everything down and keep it up with them, sure there are a couple of moves that I need to master better during the Hip Hop portion, but all in all I did awesome, by the end of each routine I was able to add my own flavor and all, it! I got it today btw, I was looking for something on Amazon.ca, and YSE was only $4.32 CAD, I got something for my DD and added the Burn to the Beat to get free shipping, all for $25 CAD, the next day YSE was $16.42 CAD, so glad I grabbed it. I think it also helped that I watched the preview several times before ordering, I thought BTTB looked less complex than the other and I watched the whole thing before doing it. To be honest the harder part for me was the warm up! But, I was able to catch it later, and... I can't wait to do it again, the music was good too, especially during the Jazz routine. The bonus abs and buns was only 5:30 mins. but was very good and not too tough, I loved it! I also liked the dancer's floor stretch, it was very "flowy", she said we're stretching but we're still dancing or something like that. Btw, the cool down was awesome as well, I wish she would do a full hour of "Dancer's Stretch" and a full hour of a ballet workout, and of course more dance routines, now I can't wait to get her other dvd!

I also looked for her WW set, but it is selling on Amazon.ca for over $100 CAD, it is better priced at Amazon.com, but with the exchange and shipping costs, it is out of my budget at the moment, but still on my wish list.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-16, 02:37 PM  
Aunt Famous

Leg warmers off to you, Sugar! Way to go, and glad you loved it.

Your fellow dancin' fool,

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-16, 09:29 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Famous View Post
Leg warmers off to you, Sugar! Way to go, and glad you loved it.

Your fellow dancin' fool,

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Thank you Aunt Famous , sorry I didn't reply sooner, I totally missed it

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 08-08-16, 09:34 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I tried Your Sexy Everything (whole workout) last week, and I loved it! It was G-R-E-A-T! It was challenging but fun, and the music was very good, I used my trampoline for two exercises (high impact) during the tabata portion, and then used my Step 360 for the exercises in plank position and as a balance challenge during the butt segment I then attached resistance tubing for the butt exercises in all 4s, again great workout! And I felt it the next day. I think it is a great Lower Body Conditioning workout.

I'm actually surprised her workouts have not get more talk on here. I think they are that good! And I really hope she will release more DVDs in the future.

Old 08-08-16, 10:21 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I tried Your Sexy Everything (whole workout) last week, and I loved it! It was G-R-E-A-T!
used my Step 360 for the exercises in plank position

during the butt segment I then attached resistance tubing for the butt exercises in all 4s, again great workout!
Sugar, you're making me want to buy it. And I already have it! Haha I did it once. I don't think I loved it, but I'd remember if I hated it. You're making me want to do it again, though, with your modifications.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-16, 01:15 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Sugar, you're making me want to buy it. And I already have it! Haha I did it once. I don't think I loved it, but I'd remember if I hated it. You're making me want to do it again, though, with your modifications.
LMAO... CharM! You're so funny! You definitely should give it another try, the next day my calves and butt were sore, and I really enjoyed it, it was a nice change.

Tags
complex choreography, dancinerate, ilyse baker, your sexy everything