Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-16, 08:20 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

1. What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands? Read, surf the net (FB & VF mostly), watch tv, nap.
2. What is your favorite season and why? Fall! I love the colors & the temperature.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? There are many! Scotland & Ireland are high on my list! I'd also love to go back to Japan (lived there for 8 yrs)
4. What is the prettiest place you have been? Africa (Kenia) in regards to seeing the animals in their natural habitat!
5. When you pack for a trip, do you pack light or heavy (and how much workout gear do you take with you)? Light and no workout gear. We're usually walking a lot when we travel.

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-16, 09:15 AM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

1. What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands? Depends on where I am, but typically I read or write, crochet, catch up on TV series, or play on my computer. If I'm at the cabin, I walk, swim or kayak.

2. What is your favorite season and why? Fall - it's beautiful, magical, and usually not too hot or too cold.

3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Currently, the places at the top of my list are New Orleans, Italy, Boston, and my favorite part of Florida (St. Pete area).

4. What is the prettiest place you have been? Wisconsin, such different beauty from one end of the state to the other.

5. When you pack for a trip, do you pack light or heavy (and how much workout gear do you take with you)? I tend to pack heavy because I don't want to be caught wishing I had this or that to wear, etc. These days, I just take my tablet because I have a ton of workouts on there and I stick with ones that don't require equipment when I'm traveling. I guess I also take walking shoes.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-16, 09:26 AM  
LiliMagill
VF Supporter

1. What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands? Knit, garden or walk my dogs.
2. What is your favorite season and why? Spring! Nature awakens, flowers bloom, trees leaf out and the temps aren't bad.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Iceland.
4. What is the prettiest place you have been? Bryce Canyon, Utah.
5. When you pack for a trip, do you pack light or heavy (and how much workout gear do you take with you)? I am getting better at packing lighter. I usually take my running shoes and clothes, but rarely use them. There is always a lot of walking/hiking on vacation.

“Let us rather run the risk of wearing out than rusting out.” Teddy Roosevelt
LiliMagill is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
getting to know you