shoegoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffie View Post
I got rid of Urban Rebounding because of one person
A certain overly perky blonde?????

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 06:06 PM  
cpcathy

Not so much perky as maniacal.

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 06:07 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Talk about mugging - more like showing off relentlessly: April (the redhead's daughter) in Leslie's walkblaster series. I couldn't even get rid of her by taping paper over the TV screen - I tried - b/c the camera kept moving around.

I never understood why Debbie Siebers let them film Kevin. She did try to correct his form.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 06:21 PM  
ncl

The modifier in Dreambody Bikini Bootcamp (the first one) who does not modify consistently! It's like she gets caught not modifying and changes to modifying, then goes back to the regular workout. Drives me bananas. I just don't look at her.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 06:29 PM  
Zenara25

Wicked Willie in JNL Fusion.
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 06:34 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

There are a couple of background exercisers in Christi's old workouts that make me cringe with the hamminess. Since there were several, I have wondered if they were instructed to "ham it up" for the camera. I think I know which person Hilary is referring to, as there have been past discussions mentioning her, but I actually am bothered by a couple of others more than that person. There is a cool down in one DVD in particular where the group is moving and the vamping and the thrusting forward of hips and other body parts at the camera just annoys me. However, since it's at the very end, my Joni O'ing is after I've done the workout. Does that count?

Last edited by cataddict; 11-30-15 at 06:35 PM. Reason: oops! no change!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 06:54 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I think there was a whole thread on Theresa (?) from Christi's workouts way back when. I met her during our VF trip to the filming and she was really nice, though. 😉
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 06:59 PM  
bubbles76

Kris in 30 MTF Weights. I've mentioned it before, but she looked to be in absolute pain during the whole workout. I even traded Weights, but got it back because the workout was good and I liked the time. I just try not to look at her now.

Amy Bento had someone in her earlier workouts, up to Rumble I believe, who always looked like she lacked energy. Yes, she was the modifier, and yes I believe she was even pregnant in some of them, but she wasn't pregnant in all of them. She absolutely lacked energy. I had to ignore her too.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 07:00 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I think there was a whole thread on Theresa (?) from Christi's workouts way back when. I met her during our VF trip to the filming and she was really nice, though. 😉
I absolutely adored Theresa! I loved the three pigtails, I loved her hamming it up for the camera, just loved her!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 07:02 PM  
Cafelattee

One of the younger guys in Cathe resent stuff. He is so not following or paying attention to cathe. He really acts like he is making fun of her. I notice they zoom the camera off a group shot when he starts halfass doing stuff.

I can't remember which workouts but it is him and Al along with the girls. He is in the back left looking like a fool. I do get a laugh when I start seeing him throw the weights around and acting very unmotivated. They take the camera off the wide shot and then you see Al redface and giving it his all.
Cafelattee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
background exercisers