Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-16-15, 11:52 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
context is also important when looking at how much a person needs to lose. for example, a person with more weight to lose will show greater loss as compared to someone with less.

if you watch the infomercials/testimonies for 21DF, there was one woman i remember who did 3 rounds, and she lost at least over 20 pounds, possibly more. i was trying to find her story on youtube, but i couldn't.
Agree with all of this. And I saw that too, many of the success stories were due to multiple rounds.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-15, 08:19 PM  
jenn38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
Jenn38, not sure if you saw the 21 day rotation calls for workouts everyday. At first I thought that seemed a bit much, but one of the days is yoga, so that's really just active rest in a way anyway. I figured since it's only 30 minutes a day, I'll just follow as designed to make sure I'm getting the full value out of the 21 days.

Lorajc, I just started on Friday. My immediate goal is 10 pounds (not in 3 weeks though, I don't lose easily), my ultimate but seemingly unattainable goal is 20. And even then by some/many standards, I should go 10 pounds lower that, but that ain't happening. In addition to just the weight loss, I really need to work on getting some muscle back, my recent injuries over the past year have really hindered my ability to do my preferred workouts, and it shows. So I'm hoping this is a good program to start moving with weights again and go from there.

I see your plan is 3 months and that's a good plan, don't worry about what others lost, those big miracles losses are usually for those in the test groups it seems , and as I understand it they do the program at it's max capacity and their eating is ON point, and they have extra coaching. I'm not sure my ultimate plan with this yet, so for now my focus is on the first 3 weeks and to do it as strict and true as possible, then evaluate at the end of the 3 weeks.

Good luck all who are starting! And while I'm not normally a check in person, if there happened to be one, I would be down for joining in
Yes I know she exercises 7 days a week. I may aim for 6 but I can't do 7 due to work. Saturday is my long day and I have an hour commute.

I would also join a check in.
Old 08-17-15, 02:34 AM  
Sophb21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Oh okay well when you put it that way ......I guess that sounds good. I plan on doing it for 3 months or so, so hopefully I'll lose more. Is there anyone doing The Fix now?
I bought my set and received it a couple of weeks ago. I'm only looking to do the food part now and leave the workouts out for awhile. I am trying to recover from a car accident and can't work out, I am walking around with a cane so I don't see any plyo jumps in my near future 😉 I personally need to lose a large amount of weight and being home not able to do much, much less cook healthy food when in loads of pain has been hard. I will start working at it a little at a time though. I'll be cheering you on though! And eventually join in the fun!
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 10:16 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Sophb, best wishes for healing.

If anyone wants to start a check-in, I'll join. I'm going to be doing at least one round. I've done it before and it's my go-to program for when I have any weight to lose. Today is total body cardio fix, and I'm getting out my skater knee protectors for the surrenders.

I posted a check-in, sent invitation pm's.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 11:41 AM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
Sophb, best wishes for healing.

If anyone wants to start a check-in, I'll join. I'm going to be doing at least one round. I've done it before and it's my go-to program for when I have any weight to lose. Today is total body cardio fix, and I'm getting out my skater knee protectors for the surrenders.
I'm starting today too. Just finished Total Body Cardio. I had to do the modified version due to back pain for 1 week now. I joined Autumn's Labor Day Challenge on FB.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 11:53 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

ADoll, want to check in at VF? I'm not wild about posting photos of myself in workout clothes on FB.
Old 08-17-15, 04:34 PM  
rhbrand

I just ordered 21 Day Fix yesterday and won't start the program officially until the 24th.

I'd join a check in here if someone starts one.
Old 08-17-15, 05:11 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Great! I started a check-in today, called 21 Day Fix. I'm not clever in thinking of titles, but it's easy to find.

Tags
21 day fix, 21df, autumn calabrese, diet is key, weight loss