Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-14, 05:01 AM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Jane Fonda, releases to DVD

I have just been to Amazon and ordered a couple of DVDs from the coming soon section. Jane is releasing a few of her past videos. Sadly the step videos are not there or the lower body, sighing but maybe this is the start the same way Kathy Smith has done her releases, a few at a time?!? Hopeful....
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 05:28 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I had noticed the dvds listed for Jane Fonda, & I was hoping that I was right that they were here older vhs converted, so I'm happy. I am actually only interested in the Low Impact one, that vhs has seen a lot of time in my vcr over the years. It was one of the first workout vhs I bought. I might also get the Complete Workout one, even though I have it on another dvd that has some of Jane's other converted vhs workouts on it--the chaptering is pretty lame on that dvd IMHO. I'm hoping the newer conversion has better chaptering.

I also hope that there will be more conversions to come. I would love her Lean Routine to be on dvd, as well as the step workouts.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 06:37 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

This is a positive sign, though I really want to see both of her step workouts released onto DVD, along with Lower Body Solution and maybe Workout with Weights though that's probably a long shot.

But we are seeing workouts that haven't been to DVD before so maybe she is just doing a few at a time, to see how they sell. I know there would be a lot who would pounce on her step DVDs.

Keeping fingers crossed!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 09:09 AM  
BunnyHop

I still want the old workout records (yes, vinyl) converted to CD format.

All the music I had made the transition, eventually, but not this workout.

Did that thing a million times when I was a teen.

Much preferred the recording to the VHS.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 09:37 AM  
T2B

I would love to have the step workout on DVD. I still have my Jane Fonda step that came with the workout. I left it at my Mom's house so that I didn't have to cart a step back and forth when I went to visit.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 11:50 AM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

I have her step on VHS, but I would love to dump them and have the security of the DVD.
Keep us posted!

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 06:48 PM  
mena

I'm very excited about these releases especially her New Workout. That was my first ever exercise video back in the day. I still have it on VHS sitting on my shelf but I don't have a VCR to play it. I just couldn't throw it away for sentimental reasons.

I would also like to see Lower Body Solution and Lean Routine on DVD some day too.
mena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 07:42 PM  
Scorpio6

What are the titles of the ones being released to dvd that you pre ordered from Amazon? Thanks!
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 07:58 PM  
imhere2dance

The release date is January 6, 2015:

Original Workout

New Workout

Complete Workout

Easy Going Workout

Low Impact Workout
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 12:05 AM  
Vee

This is exciting!

I am so getting New Workout. I used to do it everyday and still remember the entire choreography from memory 20 years after I stopped using it.

Does anyone know if the Low Impact Workout is the one shot in the terrace where Jane wears a black leotard with lace leggings? I love this workout. Another whose choreography has imprinted in my brain. I would love to have it again.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jane fonda