Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-14, 12:49 PM  
vavargas

the no bounce sports bra

Alright, ladies. I'm fed up with empty promises and disappointments. As a D cup, I've spent my life in search of the Holy Grail aka The No Bounce Bra. Is it out there? Anyone have found success and care to share what works for them?
vavargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-14, 01:51 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavargas View Post
Alright, ladies. I'm fed up with empty promises and disappointments. As a D cup, I've spent my life in search of the Holy Grail aka The No Bounce Bra. Is it out there? Anyone have found success and care to share what works for them?
Moving Comfort Fiona or Juno bra! I didn't think it was possible to not bounce. I would go to a running store and try some on and then shop around. I've gotten great deals on sierratradingpost and bare necessities.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-14, 02:33 PM  
restlessnative

this solid c girl can bounce comfortably on the rebounder when
i double up "leisure" type bras (ahh bra, genie bra etc). I have also thrown a leisure bra over a regular bra or over a sports bra.
i have yet to meet a "runners" bra that doesn't need these sorts of reinforcements ; )
restlessnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-14, 03:37 PM  
PrairieGem

Goddess
Glamorise

Are you doing pushups? Since I added regular pushups to my workouts, even a moderate amount of bounce (like if you had to run across a parking lot to chase down a dog) doesn't bother me.

It's always hard to know what people mean by "no bounce." If you expect zero motion--ever--of your bust tissue... I don't know. But I'm a DD, and I run and do plenty of other high impact cardio, and I find one of the above bras + a bra top means that the bulk of my bust tissue is held *securely* against my chest wall, and there's no discomfort at all. I would never think to wear either garment alone (going without the top is like going without clothing, and going without the bra is like... going without a bra!).

Also, btw, that Glamorise is a *spectacular* everyday bra.
Old 09-28-14, 03:46 PM  
Fit Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmissa View Post
Moving Comfort Fiona or Juno bra! I didn't think it was possible to not bounce. I would go to a running store and try some on and then shop around. I've gotten great deals on sierratradingpost and bare necessities.
I second Moving Comfort.. if you go to zappos you can try and return for free (but it might cost more)
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-14, 04:34 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I'm a 40D currently and after trying a bunch of different bras ended up with the Champion 1602 Double Dry Spot Comfort and the Moving Comfort Fiona (which I needed a 40C in). Moving Comfort I bought from zappos for ease of shipping/returns and I think the Champion I got from Kohl's online.

Both have a pretty high uniboob factor but keep things in place when jumping around. Both have held up well in the wash.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-14, 07:27 PM  
bubbles76

When I was a 36D and nursing, I loved the Moving Comfort bra . It does keep the girls in place. As normally a 34B, I had no idea how bad aerobics could be without the proper support. I believe I also wore the Fiona. The only problem is that there is no padding, so a slight breeze and it's party hat city. If you don't mind that, then the Fiona is your go-to bra
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-14, 09:18 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

I'm a 36D and swear by the Moving Comfort Juno for my high impact workouts. While nothing is no bounce, this is as close as I've ever gotten. I know other VF'ers have also said that Enell brand is very good, but to be honest, they're so unattractive I can't bring myself to try one on. If I hadn't found the Juno, I suppose I would have,but fortunately it saved me from that.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-14, 10:27 PM  
suegy3

I'm a 38i and Enell bras rock! They look like crap and they're expensive but they work.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 03:28 PM  
vavargas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
When I was a 36D and nursing, I loved the Moving Comfort bra . It does keep the girls in place. As normally a 34B, I had no idea how bad aerobics could be without the proper support. I believe I also wore the Fiona. The only problem is that there is no padding, so a slight breeze and it's party hat city. If you don't mind that, then the Fiona is your go-to bra
😂 😄 party hat city has me giggling big time over here! I myself am a nursing mama right now, so the moving comfort might get my vote. I like that you can let down the straps without unhooking the whole thing. I'd like to try the enell someday but the ease of being able to order the moving comfort from amazon is a nice plus. Maybe Santa can be convinced to bring me an enell or two to try this year...?
vavargas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bra, exercise bras, no bounce bras, sports bra, workout bras