Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-12, 09:53 AM  
moonbeam31

Tone It Up! One Day Fat Blast

This is a different workout from their new Beach Babe and the Jane Fonda workouts, right? Anyone have this one or can tell me about this one?
Thanks
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-12, 04:55 PM  
serenity130

One Day Fat Blast is a different workout than Beach Babe and the Jane Fonda one but it is in the same style. I think it was released in 2010 so after the Jane Fonda one I think. The DVD has two circuit-style workouts - one is a total body and one is more focused on abs & lower body. The workouts (I think workout 1 has more than workout 2) does have some impact moves with jumping and plyo moves and they don't show modifications all the time. They are both good workouts - I think it comes down to whether you like their style or not and whether you have other similar workouts.
serenity130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-12, 10:29 AM  
moonbeam31

what is the set like in One Day Fat Blast? Does everyone like the Beach Babe workouts? I was thining about getting Sculpt and Tone- the Jane Fonda one? Is that one a good toning workout?
Old 06-24-12, 10:51 AM  
edensmom

Hmm, I have this one, unopened. I got it for 5.99. It isn't filmed outdoors though. The reviews on amazon are mixed- some people say it is tough, some say it is easy. We no nothing of the reviewers' background so it's tough to say.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-12, 02:52 PM  
moonbeam31

I know! There are NO video clips at all of this one! There is a video clip of the Beach Babe and the Jane Fonda Sculpt and Tone, but not this one! If you open it and try it-let me know what youthink!
Thank
Tracy
Old 06-24-12, 03:05 PM  
shelleyann

About to get on a plane so must be brief...but I have it...all of the Tone it Up DVDs actually and really like them. There are two 30 minute workouts that have short bursts of cardio and toning segments. Really fun, but also effective! Covers it all. I like the girls so much, they are real and down to earth, but also knowledgable.

Exercise should enhance your life! It should make you feel good & be fun, not drudgery or a beating.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive-to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." Marcus Aurelius
shelleyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-12, 03:30 PM  
edensmom

Sounds good...maybe tomorrow!
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 02:04 PM  
moonbeam31

Does anyone know if there are any video clips for One Day Fat Blast?
I already saw a clip of the Jane Fonda Sculpt & Tone on Mary's site-is it similar? Thanks
Tracy
Old 06-27-12, 03:55 PM  
moonbeam31

Which one is better? Are they the same? One Day Fat Blast or Jane Fonda: Sculpt & Tone?
Old 08-01-12, 06:18 PM  
moonbeam31

anyone try either of these recently? Can you tell if they are different or very similar? I do have Beach Babes 2 DVD set.

Tags
beach babe, jane fonda, one day fat blast, tiu, tone it up