Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-11, 01:06 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
most likely they will divide the teams again.
Yes, as I stated earlier, DS noticed one contestant wearing a different colored shirt when they were showing season clips during the first episode. But they're going to have to do it soon!
Old 10-12-11, 01:10 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I'm sad to hear the coach is gone. I find the Cryer on the blue team very grating. I thought that first woman who was eliminated was super rude for having called her out on all the crying, but it's true--she really does cry all the time. Goodness!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 01:27 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P. View Post
I think the blue team is on it's way out. What will they do when Anna has no one to train? I was so sorry to see coach eliminated, but he did win Superbowl tickets last week so he can't complain too much. It's great to see how much confidence everyone is gaining.
I haven't watched this week yet. That's sad that the coach is gone. I liked him. But I'm guessing that he didn't lose that much since he lost a lot last week. If it was between him and the cryer, I would have voted the cryer out.
Old 10-12-11, 05:31 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I was glad to finally see them using the pool. With some of those injuries the contestants are dealing with, I couldn't imagine why the trainers weren't taking advantage of water exercise.

Also, I have to say Bob's speech to his team about food (learning to enjoy things in moderation, not always in secret and without shame) was one of the best things I've ever heard on BL. It's so refreshing not to have to watch Jillian turn up her nose at people's favorite foods. I think it's a much healthier approach to say, sure! Enjoy a french fry every once in a while. Just make sure it's only a few french fries and it's every once in a while, not every meal.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 05:48 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I was glad to finally see them using the pool. With some of those injuries the contestants are dealing with, I couldn't imagine why the trainers weren't taking advantage of water exercise.

Also, I have to say Bob's speech to his team about food (learning to enjoy things in moderation, not always in secret and without shame) was one of the best things I've ever heard on BL. It's so refreshing not to have to watch Jillian turn up her nose at people's favorite foods. I think it's a much healthier approach to say, sure! Enjoy a french fry every once in a while. Just make sure it's only a few french fries and it's every once in a while, not every meal.
I agree!!! I was really surprised to hear that speech from Bob but I totally agree with it. Deprivation is not the answer and it doesn't work long-term.....

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 05:51 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Quote:

favorite part of the show last night.
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 11:00 PM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
I didn't watch the whole thing, but I'm sad to hear the coach is gone. I find the Cryer on the blue team very grating. I thought that first woman who was eliminated was super rude for having called her out on all the crying, but it's true--she really does cry all the time. Goodness!
I actually find the former football player who seems to break down once an episode and cry like a little kid much more annoying.

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 11:16 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
I actually find the former football player who seems to break down once an episode and cry like a little kid much more annoying.
I totally agree with this. He was crying last night and I told my daughter, well he's crying again.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 11:51 PM  
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
I totally agree with this. He was crying last night and I told my daughter, well he's crying again.
I know- I keep thinking that he has some issues... maybe Jillian needs to come back and psychoanalyze him!
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-11, 12:55 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I don't mind the criers. If I was on the show I'd probably be one of them. It can't be easy to expose your demons to the the whole country on national TV. Maybe this is a process they need to go through in order to help themselves.

Tags
biggest loser, reality shows, the biggest loser