Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-11, 03:56 PM  
difit

The warm-up in S90. Theres a girl with the purple top that looks bored and they always have a close-up of her so you can't avoid looking at her.
difit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-11, 04:25 PM  
mtnmom

This goes back about a decade, but Theresa in Christi Taylor's workouts. She'd ham it up for the camera, you'd think she was auditioning for Broadway. And there was one Hi/lo workout (can't remember which) where she had her hair up in three (3!) pigtails all flopping around.
Old 07-05-11, 12:32 AM  
ramonam

Going back to VHS, there was a Nautilus workout with Stacy Benson with a guy in it who seemed to think he'd been cast for a video version of a calendar shoot. As much as he seemed to think I bought the tape to watch him flex his biceps, I really just wanted to do the workout.
ramonam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-11, 08:57 AM  
kauaigirl

Location: Wisconsin. But I'll always be a Michigan girl at heart!
mtnmom, I agree about Theresa. I almost can't do the workouts that she's in anymore! I'm sure she's a nice person in real life, but her mugging for the camera is grossly over the top.
Old 07-05-11, 09:04 AM  
kat999

I just did the WHFN Kick Butt Steamin' Cardio with Heidi last night, so it's at the forefront of my mind, but the blond "main backgrounder" is just... no. I cannot handle her. She looks like Kate Hudson to a distracting degree, and her mugging is RIDICULOUS. This isn't Tamela, I don't think. Does anyone know who I mean? In this workout, she's in a pink top. Last night, I had to actively look at the lady in green behind her because her crazy smile and over-gesturing was making me insane.

This is a real shame, because I love Heidi and this is a great WO overall otherwise.
Old 07-05-11, 09:08 AM  
mle777

I know a lot of you have listed people that you can't stop looking at because they annoy you. My pick is someone that I can't stop looking at because he's, well, very easy on the eyes There is a guy that is a background exerciser in some of the add-on (and maybe the strength) Brazil Butt Lift workouts. He looks like the guy that plays the main character on the Starz gladiator show "Spartacus." He's yummy

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-11, 09:12 AM  
carres1973

I have a few that either annoy or amuse. The amusing ones help me get through the workout!

1. Cedie from Cathe's workouts - LOVE to watch her because she is so over the top that is amusing and helps me forget that I am struggling!

2. Greg from STS - ANNOYING!!! The way he struts and keeps checking himself out is just bizarre.

3. Tracy (already mentioned) from the original UR workouts. I actually traded in all mine to Amazon because I couldn't get past her (and also didn't like how JB always talks in the third person!).

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-11, 09:54 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

...Deazie in STS --- that frozen smile is too Stepfordish for my taste but I can't stop staring at it.

...The girl with the skimpy top in one of Rob Glick's earlier step workouts. I'm so concerned she will fall right out of that top, bless her heart!

Harold in the Christi workout is a good one. I watch him because he just looks like he is genuinely having so much fun and I like that!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-11, 11:29 AM  
jenn38

In Seasun's Stepping Up DVD, the modifier is a complete ham. Hwr facial expressions are very over the top IMO.
Old 07-05-11, 11:37 AM  
andtckrtoo

Atletica - the girl with the long curly hair (I forget her name), especially on the military type press. She overacts everything and drives me crazy. Omar strikes me as a sweetie and doesn't bother me.

Dreya from P90X - she's just tooo perfect, and she knows it. The other one who is annoying after a while is the little blond German girl. She always has to do ONE more than the guys. She's cute, but she needs to get over herself. :P I like the girl in the P90X+ videos - she's tough and capable but seems down to earth.

Tags
background exercisers