Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-10, 06:46 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

All of my fav older Leslie walks are on VHS and don't exist on DVD I know, there's been a thread here on VF about converting VHS tapes on DVD with a specific device and I'd really love to do that, only, I'm not very computer savy (sp?)

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-10, 08:48 AM  
Sara1000

[QUOTE=PhyllisG;1695082]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
Muscle Mile One can also be purchased separately on ebay and probably Amazon. Ebay has it on auction as low as 3.99 with free shipping.[/QUOTe

The reviews on amazon and also a statement on totalfitness says that the box says Muscle Mile One but the dvd is actually the Walk Diet. There are lots of complaints on amazon about this. Totalfitness lets you know that the dvd is not the one described on the box. I don't know about ebay.
That is just plain weird!! I've had my copy for a long time - it is the one with the lavendar background and Leslie in a light blue top. I notice those are more expensive on eBay - maybe that's the reason, the others are mixed up.
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-10, 08:57 AM  
2ndgen

Pretty much all of the old Leslies, including ones in her "house" have been put on DVD compilations but they have different names. I am acquiring some for my aunt. Collage Video can help advise which is which. The information is in their catalogs about original release date.

Put
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
All of my fav older Leslie walks are on VHS and don't exist on DVD I know, there's been a thread here on VF about converting VHS tapes on DVD with a specific device and I'd really love to do that, only, I'm not very computer savy (sp?)
2ndgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-10, 09:43 AM  
Sara1000

I see the actual Muscle Mile One is on WATP for your Week compilation DVD at Collage. I had to chuckle over this sentence in the description of the DVD:

"comes with a resistance band, but the band is not used in any of the workouts."

That is SO Leslie!

BTW it seems like hardly any of her workouts are for sale at her website any more, unless I'm missing something.
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-10, 10:03 AM  
muddjeansgal

I like this series too, but after the thread that describes the backgrounders as "mean girls" and how disrespectful they were (even though I never noticed any of this), I hope I am not damaged forever.

How's that for a run on sentence.
muddjeansgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-10, 10:16 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I think this is a great dvd. I always list it as my fave Leslie. The Intensity Walk Compilation is a 2nd fave.
I agree, with the 5 day Fit Walk and the 3 Day Intensity Walk DVDs I have all the Leslie programs that I need. I like the 2 mile High Calorie Burn, Power Mile and Muscle Mile one
the best, oh and the 4 mile Super Challenge once in a while.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-10, 10:31 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddjeansgal View Post
I like this series too, but after the thread that describes the backgrounders as "mean girls" and how disrespectful they were (even though I never noticed any of this), I hope I am not damaged forever.
Oh my goodness, don't let it bother you. They're not really mean girls, just actresses with assigned "parts" in a fitness soap opera.
I find them entertaining in a cheesy way.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-10, 10:35 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgen View Post
Pretty much all of the old Leslies, including ones in her "house" have been put on DVD compilations but they have different names. I am acquiring some for my aunt. Collage Video can help advise which is which. The information is in their catalogs about original release date.

Put
Hmm.. I still haven't found "Walk away your Stress" (2 mile walk), Yoga walk as well as the WATP for Abs 1 mile superchallenge! Collagevideo doesn't offer any of these!
Muscle Mile one and Power mile is easier to find, I agree.

PS: Oh yeah, some sellers offer the above workouts, but for a ridiculous price! (Like the Walk away your stress for 64$, c'mon people!..)

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

Old 12-26-10, 10:38 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara W View Post
I agree, with the 5 day Fit Walk and the 3 Day Intensity Walk DVDs I have all the Leslie programs that I need. I like the 2 mile High Calorie Burn, Power Mile and Muscle Mile one
the best, oh and the 4 mile Super Challenge once in a while.
Which one is that?

Old 12-26-10, 01:29 PM  
imhere2dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Hmm.. I still haven't found "Walk away your Stress" (2 mile walk), Yoga walk as well as the WATP for Abs 1 mile superchallenge! Collagevideo doesn't offer any of these!
Walk Away the Pounds for Abs 1 Mile Super Challenge is on VHS only.

Walk Away Your Stress is very brisk. I can't believe it costs more than $60 on Amazon! I bought a brand new copy for $20 on Amazon back in June.

I Yoga Walk.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie, leslie ball weights, leslie sansone, muscle mile one, walk diet, walking workouts, which leslie is this?