Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-08-10, 06:46 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Tony Horton looks like Robbie Rotten of Lazy Town.

I hate that show. The songs get stuck in my brain.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-10, 08:09 AM  
AZY
VF Supporter

Cathe looks like a QVC hocker - I think her name is Lisa Robinson?

Dove Rose looks like Courtney Cox
AZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-10, 09:34 AM  
Buzzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZY View Post
Cathe looks like a QVC hocker - I think her name is Lisa Robinson?

Dove Rose looks like Courtney Cox
Just for funny:
In my warped, sleepy little brain, I read that this said she looks like a QVC hooker. I thought you were referring to the current Butts & Gutts that's for sale that doesn't have a picture and the description is confusing... i had to read it THREE TIMES before my brain read it right. I was confused, but now I am just going to drink more coffee
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-10, 09:50 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
Just for funny:
In my warped, sleepy little brain, I read that this said she looks like a QVC hooker. I thought you were referring to the current Butts & Gutts that's for sale that doesn't have a picture and the description is confusing... i had to read it THREE TIMES before my brain read it right. I was confused, but now I am just going to drink more coffee
She meant "hawker", as in someone who hawks (i.e., sells/peddles/pitches) products...LOLOLOL!

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-10, 10:00 AM  
acescholar

In a thread several months ago, someone mentioned that in the One-on-One workouts, Tony Horton looks like Hugh Laurie. I agree. They're also both annoying, although in very different ways!
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-10, 01:39 PM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Tony Horton looks like Robbie Rotten of Lazy Town.
I always thought so too!

Does anyone think Tracey Staehle looks like Sandra Bullock?

I did the strength part of Michelle Dozois' Ultimate workout the other day and kepttrying to figure out who she reminded me of. I really think she looks like someone I know. But I did the cardo part the next day and decided she reminded me of Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Well...with short blond hair. Her mannerisms, her voice, something?
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-10, 02:16 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Michelle Dozois looks like a younger version of my mother. In her Prevention Walking video, from far away- it is FREAKY. The height, the build, the hair, the nose.

And as I mentioned in the destined to be your mother thread- I look nothing like either. They are both of Polish descent, I wonder if they have common ancestors.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-10, 02:23 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnO View Post
Michelle Dozois looks like a younger version of my mother. In her Prevention Walking video, from far away- it is FREAKY. The height, the build, the hair, the nose.

And as I mentioned in the destined to be your mother thread- I look nothing like either. They are both of Polish descent, I wonder if they have common ancestors.
Michelle's maiden/birth name is Nevidomsky. I don't believe it's a Polish name since it ends in a "y" and not "i." I would venture to guess it's Czech, Slovak, or perhaps Russian.

I'm half-Polish as well...I would have loved to claim her as "mine"!

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Old 02-08-10, 02:31 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliepie View Post
Michelle's maiden/birth name is Nevidomsky. I don't believe it's a Polish name since it ends in a "y" and not "i." I would venture to guess it's Czech, Slovak, or perhaps Russian.

I'm half-Polish as well...I would have loved to claim her as "mine"!
Well, veering wildly off topic here, both my great grandmothers were from Poland. When I was a teenager, one's hometown was part of Russia, so...
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-10, 02:41 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnO View Post
Well, veering wildly off topic here, both my great grandmothers were from Poland. When I was a teenager, one's hometown was part of Russia, so...
Or, in my grandmother's case, part of Hungary! Gotta love those WWI-WWII borders...

Tags
instructors