Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Questions about using this Forum software > VF and Forum software FAQs
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-02, 02:13 PM  
Judy SP

Reading about it still makes me laugh, Daphne (empathetically, of course)!

I'm so glad you found this thread, Rainy. I had almost forgotten about it and it's given me some tears and laughter reading it today.

I treasure the friends I've made at VF. I also love the fact that VF'ers "get it". Where else would I find others who preview tapes and start doing the moves BFABL!
Old 03-27-02, 04:22 PM  
rebecca
VF Supporter

I'm sorry Daphne...

but that story makes me laugh emphatically more than empathetically! Ha! It still just cracks me up!!!! (especially "I was laughing. She was not.")

Thanks!

rebecca
rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-02, 05:09 PM  
Punkin

the cat vomit on the step thread!

LOL! I can't believe nobody has posted this yet, but it had me in tears from laughing so hard back in 1999. (during the firewall era I wasn't reading here) but back then that thread was so funny! Someone (can't remember who) mentioned they stepped in cat vomit while stepping and noticed it on the step and the floor, yet figured since they were at the end of their workout, they'd finish and clean it up when they were done. The responses were hilarious--if you'd continue to workout if you had stepped in vomit. Too funny!!

Does anyone else remember this one?
Punkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-02, 05:15 PM  
Tami S.
VF Supporter

Re: the cat vomit on the step thread!

Quote:
Originally posted by Punkin
LOL! I can't believe nobody has posted this yet, but it had me in tears from laughing so hard back in 1999. (during the firewall era I wasn't reading here) but back then that thread was so funny! Someone (can't remember who) mentioned they stepped in cat vomit while stepping and noticed it on the step and the floor, yet figured since they were at the end of their workout, they'd finish and clean it up when they were done. The responses were hilarious--if you'd continue to workout if you had stepped in vomit. Too funny!!

Does anyone else remember this one?
I don't remember reading it, but I could have wrote it. This happened to me!!!! And yes, I kept working out!
Tami S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-02, 11:06 AM  
SharonNYC
VF Supporter

I've got a recent post in mind that makes me...

...laugh out loud everytime I think of it. Must be all the art history jargon I've had to eat for over 30 years.

I think it was in a thread about workouts you'd like to see or will never see. Susan P. titled a new (fictional) video by Cathe Friedrich geared toward the exerciser who wants a moderate alternative: Less Max Is More Max . There, I'm laughing at it all over again.
I'm what I am, and what I am,
Is back on Boogie Street.

Leonard Cohen/Sharon Robinson "Boogie Street" 10 New Songs.

(I have a professional/personal relationship with an instructor who produces video and book material relevant to this site.)
SharonNYC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vf history