Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-04, 09:07 PM  
suzi211
VF Supporter

Karen Voight Customer Service

Has anyone dealt with Karen's customer service? One of my Genie balls I bought from her site is collapsed and caved in. I emailed her hoping she'll replace it since I've only used it a few times.
Old 04-06-04, 10:50 PM  
Canuckitty

Hi Suzi:

Did you order one of the new Green Genie Palm Weights that are part of Karen Voight's new kits? They are different than Karen's original Green Genie weights which were actually round balls. The newer versions are collapsed and caved in, kind of like tough green plastic shells filled part way with sand(??) and they mold to your hands and are not solidly round like the older version of the Genie Balls. I think that's why she's calling the new version "palm weights". I have the older version of the Green Genies and have a friend who ordered the newer "palm weights" so I've seen both versions of the "Green Genies".
Canuckitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-04, 06:40 AM  
dnk
VF Supporter

I have dealt with her customer service before, and they are excellent. I had a defective video that I ordered from her site and they sent out a replacement immediately along with an SASE for the defective copy. I would not feel any trepidation about dealing with them again.

Deb
dnk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
green genies