Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-05-20, 11:20 AM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiep View Post
I’ve seen people on FB complain that they could not buy more than one program at a time and save on shipping. I don’t know because I purchased individually.
Kristie, you provided such a great breakdown! Regarding the quoted comment, you have to go through the purchasing process and it will give you an option to add on other programs to your order. It's really bothersome if you don't want to order anything else. But I ordered several sets at once, and that is how it is done.

When I first got them, I was irritated with the 15 minute sets that you repeat to make a longer workout. But I have found that is exactly what I like about it at this point in my life. I will do a 15 minute round of TCC followed by a 15 minute round of TBC, and that makes up a decent workout for the morning. But because I need more flexibility than this provides, I alternate with other 30 minute yoga (YT and DVD) routines to help stretch me out from the day before. 30 minutes is all I can manage right now.

I do like Zoe. She is likeable, and on days I just don't want to exercise, it's so manageable to just do 15 minutes, have it be a complete workout, and then move on with my day.

So to those that are interested, the 15 minute cycles can be a positive or a negative depending on how you look at it. But it is also very doable to do 15 minutes of several programs to make for a longer and more interesting workout.
Old 07-05-20, 12:56 PM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

On Sale today $25

I see it is on sale today for $25 or 2 sets for $40

Does anyone know if ordering 2 sets, do you get 2 sets of downloads also?
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 01:16 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbK View Post
I see it is on sale today for $25 or 2 sets for $40

Does anyone know if ordering 2 sets, do you get 2 sets of downloads also?
Hi Barb - thanks - could you provide a link to the sale?

Kristie - WOW!!!! thank you for the detailed information! Kristie and Jill - thank you for the insight. i have some questions.

1) Does the "Final Four" add up to a total of 60 minutes of content?
2) Which set has the most content in minutes?
3) What years were the sets released? it seems that on VF, the oldest thread that discusses this series was from 2016.
4) Are the workouts filmed outdoors or indoors, or both?
5) The "Kickstart" discs i saw on Amazon were mauve/pink and you described them as light blue - do you think the content might be the same despite being a different color?
6) Although you like and use all of them, if someone had to pick one to start, which one would you recommend?
7) How much do they charge for shipping?

Thanks again!!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 01:35 PM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Link for $25 / $40 I think you will have to use yoga-burn.net and on the top right - find Total Body Challenge.

I didn't see a sales price for the other programs.

https://yoga-burn.net/

What would be a good deal is if there were 4 people and they included 2 sets of downloads, the set could be split 4 ways. 2 could get the DVDs and bands, and 2 could get the digital downloads - no bands, unless they can someway check if the downloading person was not the purchaser.
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 02:00 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbK View Post
Link for $25 / $40 I think you will have to use yoga-burn.net and on the top right - find Total Body Challenge.

I didn't see a sales price for the other programs.

https://yoga-burn.net/
Barb - you're right, when you go to the upper right hand corner drop down, only TBC is on sale for $25 + s/h. The Kickstart is "free" (only pay shipping and handling).

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 07-05-20, 02:39 PM  
kristiep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Hi Barb - thanks - could you provide a link to the sale?

Kristie - WOW!!!! thank you for the detailed information! Kristie and Jill - thank you for the insight. i have some questions.

3) What years were the sets released? it seems that on VF, the oldest thread that discusses this series was from 2016.
5) The "Kickstart" discs i saw on Amazon were mauve/pink and you described them as light blue - do you think the content might be the same despite being a different color?
6) Although you like and use all of them, if someone had to pick one to start, which one would you recommend?

Thanks again!!
You're welcome!

The Final Fours for OYB are 45 minutes each so 180 minutes of extra content with those. All of the other FFs (TBC, YBB, TCC) are 15 minutes each, so 60 minutes of extra content for those sets.

Yoga Burn Monthly. There are 6 months of workouts, ranging from 25-40 minutes, and there are the bonus videos for certain months.

I cannot recall. My husband got me OYB, and that was probably around 2016. I think it was YBB in 2017, TBC in 2018, and TCC in 2019. I always waited for a sale so it was many months after an initial release before I purchased a new set.

Both.

I would think it's the same content. On FB, when people post their pix of their DVDs arriving, KS is always shown in blue, and it is labeled as KS. At one point she had OYB marketed on her website as Yoga for Moms, but I believe it was the exact same set. It is gone now (probably confused people), and I recall it was also shown in peach. Maybe what you see on Amazon is previous packaging.

This is tough because it depends on your goals. I'd say this:

To get/stay more fit- Total Body Challenge. If I were starting anywhere, it would be with this one. I love the band work and the HIIT routine.

To do traditional yoga- Yoga Burn Monthly because you get to explore so many styles and there is so much content.

To focus on your glutes and hips - Yoga Booty Burn. I really need this focused work because I have been dealing with a lot of hip pain. I know it's partially due to weak glutes.

To target abs - Trim Core Challenge. Very ab focused, so it pairs well with TBC and YBB. I used to do the stomach vacuum years ago, and it is a signature part of the workouts. The routines are only 15 minutes so it is a dependable add-on. I also like her metabolic finishers at the end of each ab routine.

$9.95 for one set. I've never doubled up so not sure if they add for the second set.

I did forget to mention in my list of general bullets that you should be very careful as you work through the ordering process. You will be prompted to order other stuff, and there is a warning that you'll never be given that offer again if you don't take advantage of it right then. Not true! So order what you want. There will be other sales, so you can try out one program then go for another later.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 02:52 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Kristie - once again thanks!!

regarding which set has the most content, besides the "Monthly" set, which other set has the most content?

Old 07-05-20, 04:50 PM  
kristiep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Kristie - once again thanks!!

regarding which set has the most content, besides the "Monthly" set, which other set has the most content?
In terms of routines, YBB and TBC have the same number. Each has 12 workouts (each approx. 15 min), one HIIT, the Final Fours (15-17 min each) and a stretching video. I have not added up the total workout times for each program, but they are close except that the YBB stretch is longer than TBC’s. YBB is 30 minutes and TBC is around 17 minutes.

OYB has 9 workouts (15 minutes each) plus the longer 45-minute Final Four routines. OYB also has the 15 minute Tranquility Flow (stretch) bonus and the 45-minute Beginner Flow.

TCC has the least amount of content.
Old 07-06-20, 11:14 AM  
bubbles76

Someone let me know if you find the Yoga Burn Monthly for $67. That's the one I have my eye on.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-20, 03:50 PM  
kristiep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Someone let me know if you find the Yoga Burn Monthly for $67. That's the one I have my eye on.
Hi Bubbles,
I happened to get a promo email for YBM today. When you are on the email list, you’ll get sales notices on occasion, even for programs you’ve already purchased. Try this link:

https://yoga-burn.net/ultimate-package-zoe/?tid=FS21

It showed the $67 cost when I clicked through from the email. This is the full 6-month Yoga Burn Monthly set (DVDs and downloads). Remember you have to request the download links separately. They are not sent automatically as with the other YB programs.

Tags
booty bands, yoga burn, zoe bray cotton