Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-26-20, 03:15 PM  
Sand

I found it googling reviews for different Barre Workouts. It must have been around the time I purchased my Fluidity Bar in 2012. Around this time, I also got into Zumba. I wish I had known about the group earlier because prior to that, I was big into The Firm and Denise Austin. I've always preferred working out at home, by myself!
Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-20, 10:53 AM  
carole r.

I was on the computer searching for reviews of exercise videos. I found this and the old “Ya-ya’s” board. I miss the Ya-yas, but what can you do? It took me awhile to find the discussion forums. Facebook and Instagram aren’t quite the same for me as a message board, even with the groups.
Old 02-27-20, 10:59 AM  
carole r.

Also, I know that I was here before 2003. Not sure of the exact date, but I think it was the late 90s.
Old 02-28-20, 12:13 AM  
Anny

I found VF in 2003, also by googling reviews of workouts - in my case, it was Taebo workouts. I joined straight away and though I don’t post much I love the support.
Old 02-28-20, 03:18 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Back in the prehistoric era, I bought this thing everyone was talking about called a computer. I didn’t want to buy one, but wanted to know what the big deal was about the internet. I had been exercising with videos and somehow stumbled across VF’s reviews. I did not know about the forum until I read about it in Cathe’s forum. Like others, I found Cathe through Collage. I found Collage in an ad in a fitness magazine. In 2000, I met VFers on the Cathe roadtrip.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
getting to know you, how did you find vf, vf history, vf love, video fitness, videofitness