Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-14, 07:16 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
I absolutely love Funk Roberts circuits. Best metcon workouts ever. And he has so many out there!!
I just subscribed to his channel after watching his burpees clip and doing some of them myself. Thanks!
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-14, 09:07 AM  
fitfitterfittest

10 min burpee madness
fitfitterfittest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-14, 09:48 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
I just subscribed to his channel after watching his burpees clip and doing some of them myself. Thanks!
I'm so happy you like him. I've actually just bought his 10 weeks program I need some structure coming back after my shoulder surgery.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-14, 09:57 AM  
pfhanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4leftlimbs View Post
I really like Tracey Noseworthy's yoga routines on doyogawithme.com.

And though I haven't consistently used their videos, I'm impressed with all the solidly good content from Fitness Blender, too. I find that their workouts, on preview, look deceptively easier than they really are.
I agree that Fitness Blender's workouts seem deceptively easier than they are. Excellent variety also.
Old 12-11-14, 10:00 AM  
TinierTina

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
I use Freemakye Video Converter. It was free to download. All I do is Copy & Paste a YouTube URL to Freemake, and I'm able to burn it onto a DVD-R. I bought a huge stack of DVD-R discs at Walmart.

Deanne Mist
uploaded a lot of Denise Austin's older workouts. That's my favorite channel. I also like Paul Eugene. He's posted several full-length 30 minute workouts, but you have to search for them.
I performed Operation Cleanup on one of my semi-functional application software modules, plus real disk cleanup; and now have some speed to stream. I am forgetting about Slimtree.com for now. It didn't even make it out of the gate.

I had heretofore streamed only two pilates videos ever (none from Youtube) during free memberships to pilates and general instructional sites.

Cardio a mixed bag.

I lucked out with my first-ever old-school dance aerobics and ab-work video of 34 minutes (what my system can now handle without downloading--even Amazon Unbox will buffer): Aerobics with Funky Standing Abs by Paul Eugene on Vimeo

I tried Jessica Smith Latin Spice Walk ... I was borderline straining my guts out, I appreciate her mother was in it. I've probably 10-15 years on her mother and I'm not built like that. ... and still, by much objective criteria, I can really move ..!

So, maybe I'm not going to Youtube again for that. And, even not being Christian, I will check out what Paul Eugene does along those lines, too-for cardio or pilates; as he is a talented teacher and I am quite spiritual anyway ...

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-14, 02:44 PM  
buffmama

Laham's Hip Openers is the one that comes to mind. I'm always happy after I do it and it's not long but just long enough.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download to dvd, mark laham, sarah kusch, tech, youtube downloads