Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-14, 03:40 PM  
vavargas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieGem View Post
Goddess
Glamorise

Are you doing pushups? Since I added regular pushups to my workouts, even a moderate amount of bounce (like if you had to run across a parking lot to chase down a dog) doesn't bother me.

It's always hard to know what people mean by "no bounce." If you expect zero motion--ever--of your bust tissue... I don't know. But I'm a DD, and I run and do plenty of other high impact cardio, and I find one of the above bras + a bra top means that the bulk of my bust tissue is held *securely* against my chest wall, and there's no discomfort at all. I would never think to wear either garment alone (going without the top is like going without clothing, and going without the bra is like... going without a bra!).

Also, btw, that Glamorise is a *spectacular* everyday bra.
I think I already have a glamorise! I guess I just like to feel extra extra secure and to do so will need to double up with a good sports bra, like the glamorise, and a lighter sports bra on top (a bra top, as you mentioned, although I've never heard it referred to that way!).

Either way, I've got to try something new, since I don't think I can stand to listen to any more of my husband's snickering, while I rebound with my hands holding onto my chest ☺
vavargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-14, 08:28 PM  
Waterbabie
VF Supporter

This is a little late, but I'm a full busted gal and love the Panache Sports Bras. They are pricey though so I'm always on the lookout for a sale

http://www.herroom.com/panache-5021-...Fajm7AodoV8Axg
Old 10-07-14, 08:26 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbabie View Post
This is a little late, but I'm a full busted gal and love the Panache Sports Bras. They are pricey though so I'm always on the lookout for a sale

http://www.herroom.com/panache-5021-...Fajm7AodoV8Axg
I am not even close to being a full busted gal but I love these bras! So cute!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-14, 01:06 PM  
bethers

I've never been able to find the perfect sports bra for larger sizes. What has worked quite well for me is to wear two very supportive bras (Bali Minimizer Underwire) at the same time.
bethers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-14, 05:56 PM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
I'm a 38i and Enell bras rock! They look like crap and they're expensive but they work.
Do they really? I'm a 38GG and well, burpees and jumping jacks during Crossfit SUCK! I've tried about half the recommendations people have made already, and some are better than others, but some bras still don't eliminate the risk of me ending up with black eyes lol.

Tags
bra, exercise bras, no bounce bras, sports bra, workout bras