Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-03-13, 01:20 PM  
mountaingal

Question ART Method on the ipad?

Dear VFers,

I finally signed up for the ART method monthly subscription, but can't for the life of me get signed into the website on my I pad to access the workouts.
I used Google to sign up, but the pop-up window doesn't appear to let me sign in. I do have the block pop-ups setting turned off.
I know that some of you use your I pads to access your subscriptions, what's the trick?

I'm usually good at solving technical problems, but this has me stumped.

TIA,

Cynthia
mountaingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-13, 01:41 PM  
Waterbabie
VF Supporter

I log in from this page http://online-personaltraining-nyc.com/community.html and you have to make sure the username is associated with the payment method. I don't remember details though. If you use the customer svc link they respond to email pretty quickly.
Old 08-03-13, 02:05 PM  
sunday

I sign in on my iPad and it works, but I use the FB sign in. I don't have any pop up blockers turned on, and there is a pop up window that briefly needs to show when I sign on. Hope someone else can give you some feedback!

I log in from this page:

http://online-personaltraining-nyc.c...d-classes.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-13, 02:23 PM  
mountaingal

Thanks for the replies!

I'll see if I can't get some help on Monday. The woman I spoke to on the phone today had the same problem I did.

I can log in through the PC just fine, don't want to lug the laptop downstairs, but am now considering working out in my office

Cynthia
Old 08-04-13, 02:18 PM  
Exercise Diva

This is the only thing I don't like about the Art Method subscription - it's very hard to log in. I don't have that problem with Barre3 or other sites I've gone to. Honestly the only way I can sign in is through Google. If I try to go in through Facebook I'm brought to my PayPal account. A little frustrating for sure!
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-13, 02:21 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercise Diva View Post
This is the only thing I don't like about the Art Method subscription - it's very hard to log in. I don't have that problem with Barre3 or other sites I've gone to. Honestly the only way I can sign in is through Google. If I try to go in through Facebook I'm brought to my PayPal account. A little frustrating for sure!
That's so strange! I've never had trouble logging in, and didn't have trouble with barre3 either. Possibly it could be some setting in your computer?
Old 08-04-13, 06:05 PM  
mountaingal

The problem is not the computer but logging in on the iPad.

Exercise Diva, I had the same issue with getting the Pay Pal page when I tried to log in using a different email/login that the one I paid with.

I've tried changing every setting on the iPad, but I don't think that's the problem. The Facebook link acknowledges that you're using your Facebook account to access the ART method website, while there's no such correlation with the Google link.

Maybe tomorrow I can get a solution.......

Cynthia

Edited to add- I found a solution!
Using Sharon's link above and resetting my password I am able to log in and access my subscription videos. I don't remember joining the community, but maybe because I bought app first I got signed up somehow. I just got to remember this process so I don't get so frustrated again.

Last edited by mountaingal; 08-04-13 at 06:31 PM. Reason: adding content
Old 08-04-13, 07:06 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaingal View Post
The problem is not the computer but logging in on the iPad.

Exercise Diva, I had the same issue with getting the Pay Pal page when I tried to log in using a different email/login that the one I paid with.

I've tried changing every setting on the iPad, but I don't think that's the problem. The Facebook link acknowledges that you're using your Facebook account to access the ART method website, while there's no such correlation with the Google link.

Maybe tomorrow I can get a solution.......

Cynthia

Edited to add- I found a solution!
Using Sharon's link above and resetting my password I am able to log in and access my subscription videos. I don't remember joining the community, but maybe because I bought app first I got signed up somehow. I just got to remember this process so I don't get so frustrated again.
Yeah!! Glad it works!
Old 08-04-13, 07:39 PM  
yahoo205

Sunday, are you doing ART with Tracy Anderson? I thought I remembered that you do continuity. What rotation do you follow?
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-13, 09:04 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
Sunday, are you doing ART with Tracy Anderson? I thought I remembered that you do continuity. What rotation do you follow?
I haven't done TA in quite a while. I am being an ART purist and doing Terri's prescribed plan: five ARTS a week - four Mat and then one day of ART cardio or a Quick Tone along with warm up, technique study and DCT. I am having the best results - ever - and zero pain. Love the five day format too!