Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-13, 11:02 AM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaia View Post
Omg - that was something else!! Did anyone check out the guy in the back with the hairy gut? Lol!
Hey! I thought he was so handsome! Manscaping (or whatever you call it on the abs) had not been invented yet...

I had this - did it countless times! I always wondered who Leslie Lilien was - were we supposed to know her? Was she famous?

(and willowy124 - LMBO at your Cathe/Cedie comment!! )

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 11:02 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaia View Post
Omg - that was something else!! Did anyone check out the guy in the back with the hairy gut? Lol!
I know! I love spottings of aerobics dudes from back in the day.

Dang those women are so TINY.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 12:10 PM  
Gams

When you are looking at the screen, Peggy Lipton is on the far left in pink tights, gray leotard and black belt. There are some o.k. shots of her at 1:54 and 2:47 into the video, but if you can stand to watch the longer (9:49) clip of the workout, then there are a couple better shots of her, particularly at 3:23 and 9:05 into the workout. (If you plan on actually watching for over 9 minutes, may as well DO the workout...)
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 01:56 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Oh yeah. Thanks, Gams. I thought that might be her but I couldn't really see it clearly. Thanks for listing the times because I couldn't watch straight through again .
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 08:14 PM  
CatInTheHat

I think she's chatting it up with Jane in the beginning of one of the workouts too, as they are all walking into the studio.

Aah the memories. It's amazing how the brain works. I just found that clip a few months ago but hadn't watched/done the workout in 23 years. First time watching it again and I knew what Jane was going to say next. One thing I had blocked out was how ridiculous the singing of "do it" was. One of my favorite parts was when Leslie Lilian takes over the workout and suddenly she's moving like someone hit the 2x button. "Up, out, up, out."
CatInTheHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 08:39 PM  
Jewels5

Oh my goodness! I had this workout too, and I think it may have been my first one too! Thanks for the clip~ I had totally forgotten about it, and it made me think I probably had more Jane Fonda workouts than I remembered. By the way, that looks like a great arm workout.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jane fonda, which workout was this?