Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-12, 01:34 PM  
fitgirl-atx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Despite this season not being my favorite, I am still looking forward to the finale tonight. I just love looking at the transformations.
Pie: I am in total agreement with you. I did not like the contestants this season, and I think that Conda & Jeremy are poor ambassadors of the show. I admire the amazing progress that Kim has made. I saw a picture of her in her wrestling days, and she looked exactly the same as she does with her current transformation. She also seemed to soften her personality a bit as the show progressed. Initially, I thought that she was so crass and brazen with her language and poor attitude. Folks can be competitive and not resort to the f-bombs and other demeaning language. I lost respect for the black team the way they mistreated and alienated the aqua team. For the longest time, I though that Mark was in the competition for the right reasons, seemed to be a fair person, and had made an amazing transformation. When they came up with the ridiculous "let's walk off the show" idea, I thought that was simply horrible. They knew the past contestants were going to be brought back, and I thought it was hilarious when the lawyer read the signed contract to each person. I really think that it was a good strategy for Kim, Conda, and Jeremy to play along, stay in the competition, and let their biggest competitors voluntarily leave. That guaranteed them to be named as the final 3. From a game play perspective, that was brilliant on their parts. Othewise, I don't think that Conda and Jeremy would have both been in the finals.

Regardless, I do look forward to the finale and the transformations. Mike did a really amazing job on his own at home, and that is inspiration that anyone can do it with the right motivation and committment. I hope that the next season yields individuals who are more appreciative of the help they are being given and really cherish and embrace the opportunity. I do still like Bob & Dolvett as trainers. I think it would be fun to workout with either one of them!

I'll catch it on my DVR tonight after work!

Laugh Often. Love Unconditionally. Live Beautifully.
DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos. I have also appeared as a cast member in a fitness DVD series. For details, please see my profile.
fitgirl-atx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 10:59 PM  
caligurl

ugh...................
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12, 08:26 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligurl View Post
ugh...................
At least Mike won the at-home prize. He looked amazing (HOT) and was so happy..........

As soon as a saw Jeremy lose 51%, I knew he had won. Normally, the winners lose about 48%.

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12, 09:16 AM  
Irisg1

I was glad Mike won over Emily for the simple reason, that he was not on the show long enough to be manipulated by Conda, Jeremy and the others. Emily, while a likeable person, did let Conda sway her into throwing the weigh-in to send Daphne home, as did the others.

I am soo glad this season is over! This was the worse ever.
Old 05-02-12, 10:15 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Kim looked amazing!! I'm glad she didn't make herself too skinny just to win. She was muscular and looked like she could wrestle again.

Mike was Conda's first victim. Glad he won.
Old 05-02-12, 11:23 AM  
sherry7899

I was glad Mike won the at home prize. I would have been totally happy if Emily won it as well.

I just read an interview with Jeremy, who was asked what he would do with the money. He said he had promised Buddy that if he won, he would buy him a new van, (Buddy had told him how much his family needed one) and that was the first thing he was going to spend the money on. That is really nice!!!!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
biggest loser, reality shows, the biggest loser